Jesy Nelson launches a thousand memes

I thought Jesy Nelson’s Jingle Bell Ball 2021 performance of Boyz was a serve  :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: Live vocals, choreo, wardrobe and a dramatic entrance :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I follow stan Twitter video accounts on YouTube and the performance generated a LOT of video memes. They are pretty silly and funny, the comments however are mixed but you can’t please everybody  :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: Tiktok was on it too :emma: Enjoy

Iconique :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Haha 1

She really dropped the ball. Not saying she isn’t trying, but she’s trying too hard and not making the right choices. The music is too inauthentic. The performance has way too much fanfare and dramatic pauses for basically a new artist. It’s embarrassing and not self aware in the slightest.

i loved her in lm. This is all so disappointing.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Blackout2007 said:

She really dropped the ball. Not saying she isn’t trying, but she’s trying too hard and not making the right choices. The music is too inauthentic. The performance has way too much fanfare and dramatic pauses for basically a new artist. It’s embarrassing and not self aware in the slightest.

That’s the response I keep seeing everywhere :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:I didn’t listen to LM so I don’t know much about Jesy. But she’s serving 00’s dance pop star throwback imo so maybe she can get it right with the next song. but we’ll always have the memes :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

To even Have Matt Hancock walking out on her performance (apparently he's a big British politician popular with this crowd) and everybody scared of her tongue wagging and stuff. 

They're scared that she's too confident and needs to turn down the ego off..

It's like the bottom line her own self confidence got the best of her and it's turning people off..

Plus more blackfishing accusations as usual. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

To even Have Matt Hancock walking out on her performance (apparently he's a big British politician popular with this crowd) and everybody scared of her tongue wagging and stuff. 

They're scared that she's too confident and needs to turn down the ego off..

It's like the bottom line her own self confidence got the best of her and it's turning people off..

Plus more blackfishing accusations as usual. 

spacer.png

Matt Hancock……. Daddy or not? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: Well, she didn’t need his boring *** there! People are saying too that Jesy was mean to the other lm girls and cut them off but that doesn’t seem right to me :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: it’s the other way around sometimes

20 hours ago, Blackout2007 said:

She's basic and I recommend people who like her or Little Mix to take a Covid test because being tasteless is a symptom. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

spacer.png

Matt Hancock……. Daddy or not? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: Well, she didn’t need his boring *** there! People are saying too that Jesy was mean to the other lm girls and cut them off but that doesn’t seem right to me :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: it’s the other way around sometimes

What the f@ck was Matt Hancock even doing there?

• Like 1
On 12/15/2021 at 12:16 AM, Blackout2007 said:

Hit the nail on the head. The level of cringe is just too much and she clearly thinks shes slaying... I would rather watch a Cheryl performance than this...

I'm still waiting on hearing her vocals or seeing her actually dance... So far she has done neither. 

You can call me a hater all you want but I'm genuinely not.. I always give new girls credit when it's due i.e Chloe, Normani... But this is NOT it. 

It's like she's desperately trying to DO something without actually doing anything... Girl come out singing and give us a routine, and drop the "im a global superstar" attitude and deliver SOMETHING. 

1 hour ago, stanLOONA said:

I was surprised to see articles about her performing ONE song at a festival lmao

Is the song still making moves or she already peaked and that's it? Because maybe a new single already.

The song must have peaked already right? Must just be doing promo for herself to hype up future releases. I agree we need more VOCALS for the next performances. She has a great voice so that will help her connect more with the audience! :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block