Watch Mojo posts the top 20 pop Music icons

Most uniamously agree the top five can't be debated especially given what mojo accurately described why Madonna is the queen of pop, whitney Houston is the standard of female vocalists.

Why both Michael Jackson and Prince actually broke ground for artists of color at a time when it was known for black artists to be only marketed in black Music genres which led in 1977 at the signing of Warner bros, a 19 year old Prince boldly demanding to not make him black. Which shocked everybody that he knew what they were gonna do and he wasn't having it. 

The top ten is

#1 Michael Jackson 

#2 Prince

#3 Sir Elton John 

#4 Whitney Houston 

#5 Madonna 

#6 Beyonce 

#7 Frank Sinatra

#8 Lady gaga

#9 Janet Jackson 

#10 Britney spears 

I can see the debate on Britney being below Lady gaga like watch mojo said she debuted in 2008 but helped bring electro pop and being avant garden and weird and outlandish normal. 

Then taking the movie world by storm..

Then Beyonce brought back cohesive albums that covered social justice issues prevalent in the black community..

Enjoy the debate. 

@Slayer

@I Always Sing Live

@Jordan Miller

• Super Mods

Mojo literally never misses the opportunity to overy-hype beyonce, EVER. They are legitimately being unrealistic when comparing her to Britney.

Britney sold more albums and singles

Britney sold more in tours

Britney affected the pop music scene much more

BEYONCE IS AN RNB MUSICIAN 

I am not denying she is powerful, she definitely is, but more powerful than BRITNEY SPEARS? Please, give me a break. If anything, it should be Britney 6th and beyonce 7th. 

These lists who are created by biased kiss-*** morons is why I wish Britney would make just one more comeback and literally bury every one of her peers with it. Just to prove to these millennial "journalists" who the real pop icon is and teach them some objectivity when they create these lists. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 3:51 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Most uniamously agree the top five can't be debated especially given what mojo accurately described why Madonna is the queen of pop, whitney Houston is the standard of female vocalists.

Why both Michael Jackson and Prince actually broke ground for artists of color at a time when it was known for black artists to be only marketed in black Music genres which led in 1977 at the signing of Warner bros, a 19 year old Prince boldly demanding to not make him black. Which shocked everybody that he knew what they were gonna do and he wasn't having it. 

The top ten is

#1 Michael Jackson 

#2 Prince

#3 Sir Elton John 

#4 Whitney Houston 

#5 Madonna 

#6 Beyonce 

#7 Frank Sinatra

#8 Lady gaga

#9 Janet Jackson 

#10 Britney spears 

I can see the debate on Britney being below Lady gaga like watch mojo said she debuted in 2008 but helped bring electro pop and being avant garden and weird and outlandish normal. 

Then taking the movie world by storm..

Then Beyonce brought back cohesive albums that covered social justice issues prevalent in the black community..

Enjoy the debate. 

@Slayer

@I Always Sing Live

@Jordan Miller

I love britney but some fans are delusional to think britney is above beyonce and Gaga, really?
Beyonce is a multiple grammy winner, she dances great and hasn't lost her skills over the years, she composes almost all her music and sings live most of the time.

Gaga, composer, producer, live singer, great dancer, grammy winner, and oscar winner for her music. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

I love britney but some fans are delusional to think britney is above beyonce and Gaga, really?
Beyonce is a multiple grammy winner, she dances great and hasn't lost her skills over the years, she composes almost all her music and sings live most of the time.

Gaga, composer, producer, live singer, great dancer, grammy winner, and oscar winner for her music. 

Well cultural impact and success should play a role in deciding who is among the Top 20 pop music stars of all time, in which case Britney has obviously surpassed both Bey and Gaga. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Beyonce and gaga dances? 🥴 Flipping hair and shaking *** is not dancing look at bey shows they are backed up 50 dancers also her most videos are stolen and she's been accused for them but never gets the criticism because we all know the reason for it. 

Grammy winner? Happens when your dad was in the community for  long time, you say you love Britney and her DWAD tour showcases her talent on many levels especially her dancing just like MJ britney didn't needed 50 dancers to back her up lmao! Britney slowed slowed for obvious reasons in any case Britney is way above both and world charts hits don't lie Beyonce needs to have ww musical recognition first to be actually claimed as a pop phenomenon. 

Shakira getting a spot above Britney would've made sense, but bey and gaga dances lmao then your level of dancing is low.

• Like 1

The fact is the top two are the ones that actually redefined what it meant to be black, as they saw themselves with no color..

And for Both artists to have straight male fans for a pop artist, and had no shame admitting it goes down that both also had rock Music, which is something the others failed at, and no I love rock n roll is cute for a cover, but it's not the same vein as the cover by Joan Jett which solidified the true star of The runaways. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block