BREAKING: Elon Musk is TIME Person of the Year (Editor’s Choice)

Im so tired of the narrative that Simone was so brave for quitting. Part of being "The GOAT" is showing up and following through. She started off in the olympics messing up and the pressure got to her and she quit. To then make it about mental health. Being nervous, or anxious is what we all have gone through;whether it was saying a speech in front of the class, in a job interview or a performance...are we now allowed to tell our teachers, interviewers, ect that we cant follow through because of our mental health and then we're rewarded? No that's not how it works. MJ, Madonna, Michael Jordan, Kobe, and so many that are considered the greatest, always showed up whether they did great or no so great, but they followed through.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

Im so tired of the narrative that Simone was so brave for quitting. Part of being "The GOAT" is showing up and following through. She started off in the olympics messing up and the pressure got to her and she quit. To then make it about mental health. Being nervous, or anxious is what we all have gone through;whether it was saying a speech in front of the class, in a job interview or a performance...are we now allowed to tell our teachers, interviewers, ect that we cant follow through because of our mental health and then we're rewarded? No that's not how it works. MJ, Madonna, Michael Jordan, Kobe, and so many that are considered the greatest, always showed up whether they did great or no so great, but they followed through.

But if we let “quitting” be something to strive for then suddenly my life path makes much more sense :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Haha 2

It's hard not to view this as phoning it in. Musk either represents what is wrong what with the world or was the butt of many a joke in 2021, I mean, a rich white south African whose family made money emerald mining claiming to be "selfmade"?  Correcting his partner who literally just gave birth to his baby? Slandering Bernie Sanders for saying that Billionaires should be taxed appropriately, when he recieved millions to billions in subsidies, and taking part in a faux bond villian **** measuring contest with other Billionaires in space while ruining the planet?

People are mad at Elon Musk for avoiding paying taxes, and I get it I agree. But don't blame the player, blame the game. He's been able to legally avoid paying so much in taxes because of how the tax code was written. And the people who wrote the tax code are corrupted by corporate lobbying that funds their campaigns. That's why we need to vote like 95% of these people out of office.

6 hours ago, Prachi said:

Olivia had a smash debut and she will sweep grammy, acknowledged by literally every magazine and critics - ...Baby one more time charted no 1 in every country it debuted, she became the best selling teen act in just one year selling over 20m of her debut alone she destroyed every chart without any 'Payola' and she never got this kind of recognition those days Britney those days sold even Barbie dolls, cameras, watches anything with her face on but when it came to critics it was crickets! 

I have no hate towards Olivia but industry is becoming disappointing she's getting her flowers which I guess she deserves but Britney made 1000000x more noise and impact from her debut and she got her flowers after 20 years I don't understand why critics or anybody else wasn't that open those days. 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:SHE IS NOT TRULY FREE UNTIL SHE GETS HER FLOWERS  :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

40 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

People are mad at Elon Musk for avoiding paying taxes, and I get it I agree. But don't blame the player, blame the game. He's been able to legally avoid paying so much in taxes because of how the tax code was written. And the people who wrote the tax code are corrupted by corporate lobbying that funds their campaigns. That's why we need to vote like 95% of these people out of office.

OVERTHROW CAPITALISM

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block