BREAKING: Elon Musk is TIME Person of the Year (Editor’s Choice)

Olivia had a smash debut and she will sweep grammy, acknowledged by literally every magazine and critics - ...Baby one more time charted no 1 in every country it debuted, she became the best selling teen act in just one year selling over 20m of her debut alone she destroyed every chart without any 'Payola' and she never got this kind of recognition those days Britney those days sold even Barbie dolls, cameras, watches anything with her face on but when it came to critics it was crickets! 

I have no hate towards Olivia but industry is becoming disappointing she's getting her flowers which I guess she deserves but Britney made 1000000x more noise and impact from her debut and she got her flowers after 20 years I don't understand why critics or anybody else wasn't that open those days. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block