"Circus" Sessions: "U" Would Have Been a Hit! But Sources Say "U" NOT to Be in "Circus ."

54 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

@jms910 Here's the track, without the high pitch, by Anya May. Nope, this has nothing to do with Circus nor it was a submission for this era:

Style-wise I think it's a bit similar to quicksand, which got demoted to bonus track:

But I don't know it's not for me. It doesn't hit quite hard like what she normally used to spearhead :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: an album, like say Toxic or Gimme More or Break the Ice.

• Love 1
On 12/18/2021 at 11:05 PM, CJMCH said:

@jms910 Here's the track, without the high pitch, by Anya May. Nope, this has nothing to do with Circus nor it was a submission for this era:

Oh well my sentiment still stands lmao. Even tho its not really a Circus demo it literally sounds perfect for Circus. Just like Out from under had nothing to do with circus and was a whole song released for years already and then Britney discovered and covered it 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block