"Circus" Sessions: "U" Would Have Been a Hit! But Sources Say "U" NOT to Be in "Circus ."

5 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Imagine Britney's real deep voice for this! Honestly Circus needed this song. Could have replaced Rock Me In :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Britney we want more R&B bangers like "U" for B10! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Thoughts, Exhale?

This channel is known for putting up fake demos. He/she renames random songs and speeds them up to match "Britney's sounds".

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I'm sure this was Britney's I recall it being called You back in the day. I also remember fans saying Britney was supposed to use this song as a single after Womanizer :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

These are not Britney's vocals and it wasn't intended for her at all

16 minutes ago, jms910 said:

Well this sounds amazing so 😂😂😂

lets fantasize. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

A fantasy, that's all that is.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Imagine Britney's real deep voice for this! Honestly Circus needed this song. Could have replaced Rock Me In :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Britney we want more R&B bangers like "U" for B10! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Thoughts, Exhale?

This is funny! I don't know what the content of Temptation does in the forum,when it has been dedicated to talking trash about Breatheheavy, with Britney Online know that everything that comes from that "fan" and his demos is fake,he takes the songs from Soundcloud and puts it pitch to the tracks 

• Love 2
On 12/13/2021 at 4:45 AM, MadLoveney said:

I’m so annoyed by that fake Temptation channel :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: They post fake demos and claim to get them on tHe dEeP weB when they’re actually stolen from unknown artists. And they delete every comment calling them out. Clout seeking behavior :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

HELP i remember when they said they found "Apology" (real song: Proper Apology by Sidney Swift ft. Elle Vee) on a Glory sessions folder in the Deep Web, like if Justin Tranter, Mustard or RCA had a secret website there, and i very doubt there are any (music-related) leakers selling/leaking songs there in order to find stuff there. Ironically this is not the first time i've see somebody claiming that there are unreleased songs on the darkest places of the internet.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
On 12/14/2021 at 6:09 PM, LaLisaManoban said:

I was ready to bash the demo but daaamn, this screams Britney and Circus!!

On 12/14/2021 at 6:29 PM, Almost Mystical said:

It's too slow jam R&B. She would hate it. When she want to go hard she go for dance music, like Womanizer and If U Seek Amy.

On 12/14/2021 at 3:44 PM, Mr. AmericanDream said:

This sounds perfect for Circus! Wow i would have loved to hear Britney's voice on this, it surely would have ate right before Blur.

@jms910 Here's the track, without the high pitch, by Anya May. Nope, this has nothing to do with Circus nor it was a submission for this era:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block