Beyonce exposed for reportedly interviewing herself

• Leader

We all know Beyonce's image is carefully calculated, but I was a bit surprised to learn it goes as far as her interviewing herself. In a new celeb-profiling feature, the tea was spilt. 

I feel lik Beyonce is going to come for someone's neck for exposing this lol. 

Thanks to ATRL for the quotes.

…Which is how you get Beyoncé interviewing herself, as she did in the August 2021 issue of Harper’s Bazaar. The story, includes a smart introduction by the magazine’s features director, but the interview itself is unbylined.

If it wasn’t Bey penning both question & answer, it was her publicist. (The softball questions were another hint.) But I also felt like, reading between the lines, I could see strings being pulled.

References to her “Virgo ***” & lines like “many aspects of that younger, less evolved Beyoncé could never f* [sic] with the woman I am today. Haaa!” felt like a careful parceling out of personal details & brand-approved phrases that were intended to communicate authenticity better than they actually did. 

bey-quest.jpg.504635efa771a785817d192dcb28906b.jpg

• Haha 3

Depends what its important for you :typing_keyboard_computer:

She's very calculated, but she never did a calculated scandal to boost her sales. Like Xtina or Madge :typing_keyboard_computer: She never said bad word about anybody, she respect everybody (at least publicly) :typing_keyboard_computer: She never had a beef with anybody. She's classy.

But personalities like that are fake and not authentic. :typing_keyboard_computer: Everybody's keeps saying in life that they prefer honesty and truth, but at the end of the day they are scared and mad if somebody is doing that (Xtina in early 2000) :typing_keyboard_computer:

Beyonce is very talented - the only issue that i have with her is her stealing of credits and posing as a female MJ :typing_keyboard_computer: Having 0 following people on instagram is like - i will not (as a queen) pretend that i care of anybody as of i care about myself because i dont :typing_keyboard_computer:

She's too GP friendly, but i prefer this that constant stupid scandals :typing_keyboard_computer:

Anyway i dont like her and i never did :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer: Overrated as Adele.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block