Jesy Nelson slays at the Capital Jingle Bell Ball

Slayer

2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Why are you setting her up like this :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

Song is bad. The pauses were awkward. Her sticking her tongue out like that was cringe. 

You clearly do not like her, you've said many times in the past.

Please do not act like you wouldn't love it if Britney did this :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

The only thing cringe here is you Jesy haters running to her threads, now that is embarrassing :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

3 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Respectfully, if any other artist did this performance, the word “slay” would not be used to describe it. 

It's embarrassing that you run into threads of someone you don't like

#facts :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

She performs better than the majority of artists out here.

3 hours ago, maki93 said:

Guuuuurl. Even if Britney did this we would be critical.

Also, Have you seen Chloe and Normani perform? I love Jessy, but that performance was just flat. Like literally nothing happened. 

You're posting award shows, she is performing at a festival :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

It's personal preference, that Normani performance was flat AF.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, StephenDallas said:

I truly believe she is responsible for the omicron variant since she released that terrible song upon us. Why does she think she is black 😭 

Saying someone is responsible for a deadly virus that is killing thousands of people is not it, nor is it funny.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Slayer said:

HOLY ****. SHE WAS INCREDIBLE :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

THE STAGE PRESENCE. THE ENTRANCE. THE DANCING. THE LIVE VOCALS (for the most part). EVERYTHING.

She's shining solo :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'll upload the HQ when Capital do.

FGXFyLRWYAUVA77?format=jpg&name=medium

SHE DID SO WELL :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

way better than her first solo performance. Happy she’s building up her confidence and stage presence to perform without the 3 girls around her :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 1