100% here for it. I think it should start out with 12 songs and she can add new songs to it every year or 2. 

my dream track lists 

1. My Only Wish (This Year)

2. Last Christmas 

3. Jingle bells 

4. Santa Claus Lane 

5. Sleigh Ride 

6. It’s beginning to look like Christmas 

7. Silent Night 

8. Santa Tell Me 

9. Rockin around the Christmas tree

10. Here comes Santa Claus 

11. My Only Wish (This Year) (remix) 

12. Rudolph the red nose reindeer 

15 hours ago, Puppy said:

Nah can’t imagine her doing a whole album, maybe an EP or release a single . She has a great voice but it’s not a powerhouse like Celine or Mariah to pull off holiday classics. (Yes I know she can do Silent Night)

You don’t need to have a powerhouse voice to pull off Christmas classics 🙄 Gwen Stefani who has a very similar voice to Britney has a fantastic Christmas album filled with covers of classics!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Puppy said:

Nah can’t imagine her doing a whole album, maybe an EP or release a single . She has a great voice but it’s not a powerhouse like Celine or Mariah to pull off holiday classics. (Yes I know she can do Silent Night)

Not powerhouse?!

Her voice is great for holiday songs I would even say that she can do perfect vocals for Christmas songs and “my only wish” is a proof..

Here’s my tracks - as I see her doing a Christmas album but I’m ok if she won’t do but her and Christmas would suit each other <3 (even I don’t like Christmas albums maybe only Michael Bubles one)

1. Carol of the bels

2. My Only Wish (This Year)

3. It’s beginning to look like Christmas 

4. Let it snow (classic remix extended)

5. Santa baby

6. Last Christmas 

7. Jingle bells 

8. New year rock (original song and lead single (Britney dance kind of song)) 

9. Jingle bells rock

10. Silent Night 

11. Snowflakes on my face (original song - ballad)

12. Rockin around the Christmas tree

13. Snow White (original song - Mona Lisa / Cinderella kind of bad *** song mostly about having attitude on Christmas and loving yourself even you aren’t with someone (doesn’t matter it’s a lover of family/ just be on a high mood by yourself and it’s a second single) 

14. Here comes Santa Claus 

15. Magic of Christmas (original song)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block