Louis Walsh Opens up about working with Britney Spears on X factor: “I knew she wasn’t well. She wasn’t well at all.”

dfffff

Everyone needs to calm down and stop with this whataboutism and getting angry at people. He said she wasn't doing well, he did not bad-mouth her.

If they had to take a break, every five auditions, clearly something is not right. He did not call her a diva or unproffesional.

• Like 1

I met him at a gay bar in Dublin many moons ago. He pointed at me and called me over to his table. We talked for a bit. He was nice but got quite flirtatious. At one point he wrapped his legs around me ( he was sitting on a bar stool and I was standing up) and tried to kiss me.  I rejected it. He then asked if I want to go with him and his friends to a different club. I said no and went home cuz I was tired. He gave me his business card and asked to meet for a coffee. 

I never called back :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 7

I think the conversation really needs to turn to;

a) if she was so physically unwell why was she being wheeled out to all these gigs? If she was literally a ticking time bomb that was on the verge on a breakdown for 13 years why was she put into all these high pressure spotlights again and again and again? Surely that is neglect. 

b) If she wasn’t that bad initially and wrongfully imprisoned then it was her subsequent mistreatment that has lead to her increased anxieties, stresses and exacerbated whatever mental health issues she had to begin with. It’s so clear to look at Britney she deteriorated at several points during the conservatorship. How can these people get away with the systemic siphoning of her wealth and only make her WORSE than she was already? It is CRIMINAL!!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

If what he says is true then one must wonder what team con medicated Britney with. In her 2008 doc, "off the recod" she came across as a Normal healthy woman and also very self aware in the way she analyzed her bad year. And then to get her in this half functioning stage, it's scary to think what she must have been subjected to . I sincerely hope she gets justice and her abusers are jailed like she said in her testimony.

• Like 9
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

How does taking breaks make you unwell?  If she were Mariah, Madonna, literally anyone else they’d just be calling her a diva.

Also I’ll just say this, I was at both taping a of the show in Greensboro, NC and she didn’t take even ONE of these breaks as he claims.  They may have all taken a break together, but she never once left and came back, let alone after every five people…so he’s either full of **** or maybe, god forbid, she didn’t feel good that day.

As far as I'm concerned, he was there only at the Kansas City audition, sitting in for Simon.

Btw, how was in Greensboro? Were you present during the thunder?

scared britney spears GIF by X Factor Global

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

As far as I'm concerned, he was there only at the Kansas City audition, sitting in for Simon.

Btw, how was in Greensboro? Were you present during the thunder?

scared britney spears GIF by X Factor Global

It was fun, hot as hell but it was worth it waiting outside for the judges to get there!  I got to photobomb Brit on the red carpet haha.  I honestly don’t remember the thunder, it was a beautiful day.  We left about halfway through the second taping they did two separate tapings and our seats for the second one were kind of crappy but right behind Brit for the first one) and the talent wasn’t anything great the second time around so we decided to peace out early to avoid the traffic…so it may have happened after we left, but I don’t remember it storming at all that day.  It was a super FAKE experience lol so it wouldn’t surprise me if it wasn’t thunder at all, but instead just a loud noise on stage.  For example, waiting outside, the film crew was interviewing us (audience members) acting as if we were auditioning…even though we weren’t.  They filmed the line outside to show on TV like it was the line of people waiting to go in to audition…even though none of the people that auditioned were even waiting outside.  It was just super fake lol…but it was worth it to see Britney so close up.  She literally walked RIGHT passed me on the red carpet and was about a foot away from me

OH also they edited a bunch of the judges’ comments to make it look like they said certain things to certain acts.  Like they used critiques the judges gave people for people they weren’t even actually said to if that makes sense…idk how to word it  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I think the conversation really needs to turn to;

b) If she wasn’t that bad initially and wrongfully imprisoned then it was her subsequent mistreatment that has lead to her increased anxieties, stresses and exacerbated whatever mental health issues she had to begin with. It’s so clear to look at Britney she deteriorated at several points during the conservatorship. How can these people get away with the systemic siphoning of her wealth and only make her WORSE than she was already? It is CRIMINAL!!

Your point b) is so spot on. All these years media and team Con spread the narrative that Britney is unwell for reasons inherent to her psyche. That was never true. She was made to be sick with heavy *****, electro shock sessions to keep her numb and submissive. When she manages to feel like herself and says no, she was punished even harder. I don't think 2019 incident of being imprisoned in that facility and put on lithium are the only times during the conservatorship. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I forgot about that.

Louis (who’s gay as Christmas) was patting Mel B’s a.ss during an interview with Simon Cowel, Mel B and himself on the UK’s The Xtra Factor.

He said it was “harmless fun”. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/louis-walsh-mel-b-groping-video-x-factor-xtra-factor-simon-cowell-misha-b-a9565961.html?amp

How isn’t him completely cancelled and banned from tv???

1 hour ago, Yok1 said:

Your point b) is so spot on. All these years media and team Con spread the narrative that Britney is unwell for reasons inherent to her psyche. That was never true. She was made to be sick with heavy *****, electro shock sessions to keep her numb and submissive. When she manages to feel like herself and says no, she was punished even harder. I don't think 2019 incident of being imprisoned in that facility and put on lithium are the only times during the conservatorship. 

It is ******* terrifying the abuse they got away with- especially under the guise of help!!

50 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

How isn’t him completely cancelled and banned from tv???

This happened in 2014 (pre #MeToo). Then around 2018 when the clip re-surfaced, he did get a good bit of hate on social media.

He’s not really a celebrity (or taken very seriously) to be “cancelled”. I guess you could call him Ireland’s Larry Rudolph. He managed Boyzone, Westlife, Girls Aloud, Samantha Mumba, Ronan Keating, Jedward, and host of others.

The fact that he’s gay - which btw is not an excuse to get away with assaulting a woman - I’m assuming had something to do with it too.

He’s still friends with Mel B apparently. She has never spoken out about the incident, which might explain why he never got in trouble.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, G-unit said:

It was fun, hot as hell but it was worth it waiting outside for the judges to get there!  I got to photobomb Brit on the red carpet haha.  I honestly don’t remember the thunder, it was a beautiful day.  We left about halfway through the second taping they did two separate tapings and our seats for the second one were kind of crappy but right behind Brit for the first one) and the talent wasn’t anything great the second time around so we decided to peace out early to avoid the traffic…so it may have happened after we left, but I don’t remember it storming at all that day.  It was a super FAKE experience lol so it wouldn’t surprise me if it wasn’t thunder at all, but instead just a loud noise on stage.  For example, waiting outside, the film crew was interviewing us (audience members) acting as if we were auditioning…even though we weren’t.  They filmed the line outside to show on TV like it was the line of people waiting to go in to audition…even though none of the people that auditioned were even waiting outside.  It was just super fake lol…but it was worth it to see Britney so close up.  She literally walked RIGHT passed me on the red carpet and was about a foot away from me

OH also they edited a bunch of the judges’ comments to make it look like they said certain things to certain acts.  Like they used critiques the judges gave people for people they weren’t even actually said to if that makes sense…idk how to word it  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Woooow, that was so interesting to read! I can also recall from the footage It was a sunny day. X Factor always gave me some creepy vibe:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I remember I read about that when looking at the Pat Ford's audition, that fan in San Francisco. A lot of people said she actually interacted with him, but in the final cut she only says "no" in the end and doesn't even thank him for the flowers, although he was really polite at the start, like any regular fan would be. And I was like, why would they do that. I know they cut some things out, like at the Don Philip audition, which is normal, but messing with their comments, this is super weird. Also in that episode, they accidentally used same reaction from her twice. It was like identical:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 2

I still think Britney judging on X factor is one of the most bizarre moments in her career. Not the way she handled being on the show, but just the fact that she did it at all.

From the moment it was announced I had a feeling that she didn't want to do it and was basically forced. In the Femme Fatale era she did interviews where they asked her if she would ever be a judge on a TV show and she was always like "no" and seemed genuinely baffled and borderline amused by the idea. Then suddenly months later she suddenly wants to do it? It was obviously because she wasn't touring or releasing an album that year so her team had to force her into work to still make more money, and the XF deal they offered her was huge. Britney was fine on the show but it was obvious she wasn't into it

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block