Louis Walsh Opens up about working with Britney Spears on X factor: “I knew she wasn’t well. She wasn’t well at all.”

dfffff

Louis Walsh has opened up about his time working with Britney Spears.

The pair worked together on the US version of The X Factor, after she was hired to replace Nicole Scherzinger in 2012.

At the time, Louis was filling in for Simon Cowell, who was sick.

Speaking on Today FM’s Dermot and Dave show, he said: “I knew she wasn’t well. She wasn’t well at all.”

“She was really nice but after every five people they had to take her out, we’d have to have a break, and then she’d come back in.”

Referencing the recent termination of her conservatorship, Louis added: “But she was really nice and I’m glad to see now that she’s free.”

The singer was placed under a conservatorship in 2008, after suffering an alleged breakdown.

In November, her conservatorship was officially terminated after she spent years fighting to end the legal arrangement.

Source: https://goss.ie/showbiz/louis-walsh-opens-up-about-working-with-britney-spears-she-wasnt-well-277777

24 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Well they had her drugged up and controlled beyond belief. She didn’t want to be there either 

In another interview earlier this year, that’s exactly what Louis says about Britney being drugged up and not wanting to be there.

I was sitting with Britney for two days and after every few auditions she would go…(Walsh) acting out slumping over in a chair with his neck flopping.

They would literally have to stop the show and take her out of her because she was on so much medication and other stuff. I felt sorry for her.

Here she was, the biggest pop star on the planet, and she was just sitting there physically, but she wasn't there mentally. She had a lot of problems

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/britney-spears-louis-walsh-x-factor-b1865635.html%3famp

15 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Didn't Louis grope someone on live TV :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I forgot about that.

Louis (who’s gay as Christmas) was patting Mel B’s a.ss during an interview with Simon Cowel, Mel B and himself on the UK’s The Xtra Factor.

He said it was “harmless fun”. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/louis-walsh-mel-b-groping-video-x-factor-xtra-factor-simon-cowell-misha-b-a9565961.html?amp

2 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Oh yeah! I forgot about that.

Louis (who’s gay as Christmas) was patting Mel B’s *** during an interview with Simon Cowel, Mel B and himself on the UK’s The Xtra Factor.

He says it was “harmless fun”. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/louis-walsh-mel-b-groping-video-x-factor-xtra-factor-simon-cowell-misha-b-a9565961.html?amp

Yikes and now he's all too happy to be spilling the beans about Britney, when he could have spoken up at the time and didn't try and help her :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: refusing to speak when you know the truth is equivalent to a lie, Louis :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

Yikes and now he's all too happy to be spilling the beans about Britney, when he could have spoken up at the time and didn't try and help her :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: refusing to speak when you know the truth is equivalent to a lie, Louis :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I’m assuming everybody (not just Louis) knew something was not right. Right? 

I’m also assuming that Louis was the “source” of the leaked info about Britney (having to take multiple breaks etc.) during X-factor. 

I mean it wouldn’t surprise if he was. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Well it definitely wasn’t Demi. Demi is the epitome of pretending like they help other people but they do absolutely nothing for others. I mean look what Demi did to this  turkey:

36192208-0-image-a-52_1606518159785.jpg

Lol I was going to mention her. But she’s got plenty of hate from Exhale about well everything.

Lets just leave her to her “Harry Potter” ********, her alien abductions and well her turkey.

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

He speaks as if there was something wrong with Britney. No! What was wrong was that her team was drugging her and trafficking her! She wasn't sick herself. The team Con was making her sick with all those corrupt doctors by their side, so that they can keep her imprisoned.   

Lol, chill, for sure he meant that she was not in the best conditions due to the environment she was put into place in 2008

No surprise. Team Con tirelessly exploiting Britney and not realizing she probably didn’t want to be there to begin with. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

I have some social anxiety and I cringe at the thought of spending hours talking to strangers on camera.

It’s common for me to interview people at my workplace and I find it very tiring and demanding. At the end of the day I feel drained, so I can relate to Britney on that. Wish she didn’t had to go through this

• Love 1

How does taking breaks make you unwell?  If she were Mariah, Madonna, literally anyone else they’d just be calling her a diva.

Also I’ll just say this, I was at both taping a of the show in Greensboro, NC and she didn’t take even ONE of these breaks as he claims.  They may have all taken a break together, but she never once left and came back, let alone after every five people…so he’s either full of **** or maybe, god forbid, she didn’t feel good that day.

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block