Madonna roasts 50 Cent in latest post and proves he fangirled over her in the 00s and his apology was fake.

2 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

For someone who professes to be so strong and confident she sure does hide behind a lot of makeup and filters. I can’t remember ever seeing her post without it being grossly over edited.  Practice what you preach Madge!

She did state in Madame X tour special.

You criticize something about her she's gonna keep doing it cos she pissed you off. 

10 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

For someone who professes to be so strong and confident she sure does hide behind a lot of makeup and filters. I can’t remember ever seeing her post without it being grossly over edited.  Practice what you preach Madge!

She really got him all the way together. He’s so cringe and irrelevant. Since when does wearing make up and using filters mean your not strong or confident? Sounds more like this is your own personal pov…I disagree. 
:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

She really got him all the way together. He’s so cringe and irrelevant. Since when does wearing make up and using filters mean your not strong or confident? Sounds more like this is your own personal pov…I disagree. 
:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

How can you claim confidence whilst hiding every aspect of your face behind makeup and filters? Its like putting a bag on your head and saying you have confidence :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink: do you normally hide the things that you confident in? Like do what makes you happy sure, but to carry on the charade of trying to look half your age and getting mad when people clock you for it? It's a little sad. As for 50 cent, I care for him about as much as I do madonna.:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She did state in Madame X tour special.

You criticize something about her she's gonna keep doing it cos she pissed you off. 

Haven't seen it since I'm not a fan, but it's funny that she thinks she's pissing people off when in reality most are just embarrassed for her :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

How can you claim confidence whilst hiding every aspect of your face behind makeup and filters? Its like putting a bag on your head and saying you have confidence :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink: do you normally hide the things that you confident in? Like do what makes you happy sure, but to carry on the charade of trying to look half your age and getting mad when people clock you for it? It's a little sad. As for 50 cent, I care for him about as much as I do madonna.:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: 

Haven't seen it since I'm not a fan, but it's funny that she thinks she's pissing people off when in reality most are just embarrassed for her :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

So maybe your talking more about the level at which you find make up and filters tasteful and not just using them in general? Cuz girlll….every one of your favorites uses make up and filters and plastic surgery..let’s be real. I personally don’t agree with you and don’t hold women to any of my own standards since I’m not one…but do u boo :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

11 hours ago, returcus said:

Did we heard the same video? Lol.

She's a queen and she destroyed him beautifully. And yes - it didn't hurt her feelings its more about showing the younger generation that there are some rules. Madonna in her late 50s became a real feminist, so any man who's rapping about ***** and ****** can suck her **** if she's doing the same as woman (showing tities in this case).

50 Cent in 2022 is a no name, Madonna is still legend. She was generous to even mention him.

This is such a reach. Madonna's only a feminist if she benefits from it.

A true feminist would speak out and stand up if one of the world's biggest female popstars got trapped in a conservatorship being lived. A true feminist would call out the people that Mentally abuse and use a woman as a cashcow.

Madonna simply isn't that much of a real feminist, she's an oppertunist. 

She show her true colours woth the whole Britney and #FreeBritney movement. She only saod something as she felt the pressure to do so and even then it was a simple picture of herself!

Madonna is a narcisist.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

So maybe your talking more about the level at which you find make up and filters tasteful and not just using them in general? Cuz girlll….every one of your favorites uses make up and filters and plastic surgery..let’s be real. I personally don’t agree with you and don’t hold women to any of my own standards since I’m not one…but do u boo :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Nah I just take issue with celebrities like her perpetuating a belief that women her age can look like this naturally in real life, just like the Kardashians. She's never really admitted to all the work she's had done to her face, instead she hawks grossly overpriced skincare which I'm sure she credits for her "youthfulness" (talk about an opportunist preying on women insecurities!). She's always been known to be a nasty narcissist, so none of its surprising.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, icybaby said:

She talks about ageism but she uses filters looking younger. Isn't that also mysogyny? 

Didn't you hear? its all down to her skincare line! Its on sale rn too, so only $180 for a serum :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: (facetune sold separately)

Buy this $200 cream and you too can have skin like madonna! Its hilariously ironic because even Madonna doesn't wanna look like Madonna :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

The fact Is nobody will tell a man how to act..glad Madonna is still Madonna from the 80s 

Maybe it's actually true. 

Gay men are misogynistic themselves but nobody is ready for that discussion.

The point of Instagram is using filters. 

Even Britney does to 

Like lighten up. 

Kardashians basically are the new beauty standards today. 

Like one gay guy said nobody really likes the way they look, if everybody could afford the surgeries they would change the person they feel is on the inside. 

Nobody likes getting older that's the reality..

Especially when everything is a competition in life 

Who is she to talk about enlightenment ? If you were enlightened as you claim to be madonna, you would not be using filters and airbrushing the hell out of your photos and she would not care what others think. I think she looks like a clown in that video. Is that Ageist and s**ist? NO. I'd respect her  if the video was-as is no filters.  She had an opportunity to empower older women right there and with that filter it misses the mark. Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block