Madonna roasts 50 Cent in latest post and proves he fangirled over her in the 00s and his apology was fake.

Madonna has once again proven to be the queen of clap back and not letting a war end until she wins. 

At this point 50 just accept and admit defeat after the receipts she provided, you basically did lose this one. 

She's not like Ja rule. she will not go down without a fight. Unlike the others you troll. 

Related:

@I Always Sing Live

@JayTawndreLovesYou

@Jordan Miller50-madonna.jpg.6ff0eda741d5a1378a7882b5c13457e4.jpg

• Love 5

Did we heard the same video? Lol.

She's a queen and she destroyed him beautifully. And yes - it didn't hurt her feelings its more about showing the younger generation that there are some rules. Madonna in her late 50s became a real feminist, so any man who's rapping about ***** and ****** can suck her **** if she's doing the same as woman (showing tities in this case).

50 Cent in 2022 is a no name, Madonna is still legend. She was generous to even mention him.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Stefani said:

So is Madonna vs 50 Cent the new Madonna vs Gaga? I'm ready for a shady mashup of 50's Candy Shop and Madge's Candy Shop at Madonna's next tour. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Seriously though I don't know why she doesn't let it go considering he already apologized. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

That was a weak AF, FAKE AF 'apology' Queen Madame X went Awf! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Hey, I actually liked this one. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I mean, her whole self-empowerment shtick is a bit see-through considering her FaceTune and plastic surgery antics, but I guess you can't really blame her with people like 50 Cent in the world. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: Still, can you really say you don't give a f-ck when you are likely employing someone to edit a whole new face onto every picture of yours? And can you really say you're against misogyny and ageism when you're actively succumbing to and perpetuating misogynistic and ageist expectations of what a woman your age (and woman in general) should look like? Embracing your and other people's natural beauty is much more empowering, but maybe that's just me. If people stopped editing their pictures after surgery, I'd find the whole "self-empowerment" argument a bit more believable. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, returcus said:

Did we heard the same video? Lol.

She's a queen and she destroyed him beautifully. And yes - it didn't hurt her feelings its more about showing the younger generation that there are some rules. Madonna in her late 50s became a real feminist, so any man who's rapping about ***** and ****** can suck her **** if she's doing the same as woman (showing tities in this case).

50 Cent in 2022 is a no name, Madonna is still legend. She was generous to even mention him.

WORD.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block