Which Blackout Song Did Britney Write On A Starbucks Napkin?

Cqleb

I was really confused what he meant by this, I assume jotting down lyrics?  Or making notes on how she wanted the album to sound?

I’d imagine if she wrote a song on a napkin it would be an unreleased song because she only co-wrote two songs on Blackout, and if I recall correctly, she’s listed as the last songwriter on both of those songs in the album booklet, so she didn’t write that much of either of those songs.

On 12/10/2021 at 8:42 AM, 3IsACharm33 said:

I don’t get that hate for this song, it’s a very beautiful song about a mothers first time with her child. I know mothers who like how there newborns piss smells… the line might be cringy if your immature I guess, and don’t understand motherhood 

I was so shocked to see all the hate about My Baby on Exhale...I thought it was so sweet when I first heard it. I mean, yeah, the lyrics can be seen as a little cringe in some parts, but I feel like that captures just how totally enamored by every aspect mothers can be for their babies!

• Love 3
  • 1 year later...

Considering she only has two writing credits on the album, I doubt this. She was probably doodling and just lied to Adnan. Although “Blackout” was originally supposed to go a totally different direction sonically, so who knows? Maybe she was writing “Let Go” or “Sugarfall”.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block