Billie Eilish already started working on her new album

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, Blackout2007 said:

Or it’s bc her recent album and singles flopped and had no staying power

Or maybe she's really passionate about music and finally in a good and healthy headspace. Why do y'all always have to be so cynical? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: I mean, she underperformed for her standards, but who cares? The album was beyond awesome, and that's all that matters to me. #BE3 please! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 3
11 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Or maybe she's really passionate about music and finally in a good and healthy headspace. Why do y'all always have to be so cynical? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: I mean, she underperformed for her standards, but who cares? The album was beyond awesome, and that's all that matters to me. #BE3 please! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Just being realistic. Her first era lasted years. I was really feeling her before she got too woke and ditched her iconic hair. And most importantly, where were the bops?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Blackout2007 said:

Just being realistic. Her first era lasted years. I was really feeling her before she got too woke and ditched her iconic hair. And most importantly, where were the bops?

How could she not get woke?

Where were when she got called out for her past videos, like relating to the white girl on the boondocks that was a trope on white trying to be black.

I mean she had to kinda change her ways in order to not be cancelled..

That's how things work, you adapt to the culture and with her representing her generation Z, you have to actually represent the generation that defined woke culture. 

It wasn't us millennials who created woke culture that started with gen Z same with cancel culture. 

1 hour ago, Speed said:

Honestly I haven’t listened the latest album.

I LOVED the first one. Is the second one just as good? 

It's personal.  Has more acclaim than her first album.

The theme is introspective and self reflection.

It's the album she Wanted to make. She denounced her debut album saying it was rushed due to the demand of the label. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block