Beyonce reportedly wants to play Storm in MCU

On 12/10/2021 at 12:22 PM, TheDukeDan said:

They already did with the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver (If bringing X-Men characters is what you meant... If it's about bringing Beyonce, I agree! :-P)

Wanda and Pietro were always more associated with The Avengers, so I really don't count them.

They weren't on any notable X-Men Team's line up were they? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I actually feel like they've done a really great job with Wanda, Pietro not so much, but that was Fox's fault...

• Like 1
On 12/11/2021 at 9:01 AM, cubasterd said:

Halle Berry is a horrible actress too but she got the role of Storm.:byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Beyonce looks and sounds more like the X-Men animated series Storm than Halle. I also think her acting isn't that far off from Halle. 

comparing a bad actress to another? Maybe should aim for someone new or someone great, like, Lupita 

On 12/10/2021 at 11:04 AM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I feel like she could body this role very well. We'll have to wait and see. Idk how I feel about Beyonce and Marvel. Knowing her work ethic, she'll probably want Parkwood to produce the movie lmao :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Maybe she just want to buy the academy awards after her possible performance :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 3

Hell to the f'n no.  Bey can't act for shtt.

It needs to be a beautiful dark skinned African queen.  I'd rather a new actress on the scene than some popular celeb.  I love Halle, but that was NOT the Storm from the comics.  This is their chance to correct that mistake, so it better not be some mainstream celeb or some singer who's a wannabe actress.

On 12/11/2021 at 11:56 AM, Naes614 said:

I love Beyoncé but her acting is cringe. Britney deserves an Oscar for crossroads compared to Beyoncé’s roles 

I actually watched Crossroads again recently, and Britney's acting was actually REALLY good. I don't know if the producer helped with making it appear that way, but either way she did amazing in that role, just like she always does in her MVs as well.  I think in the few other roles she did where people make fun of her acting, it was during when she had no control and was so rushed to do roles (and most of the time didn't even know what she was doing the next day) that she didn't have enough time to practice like she did with Crossroads. 

But Bey's acting is consistently so bad.  She's not a good speaker in general, she should stick to singing.

On 12/10/2021 at 5:04 PM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I feel like she could body this role very well. We'll have to wait and see. Idk how I feel about Beyonce and Marvel. Knowing her work ethic, she'll probably want Parkwood to produce the movie lmao :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

And don't forget her husband Jay Z, he may appear as Storm's love interest or sth like that 

And the main antagonist? Becky with the good hair, obviously 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block