Beyonce reportedly wants to play Storm in MCU

• Leader

img_0782-1-scaled.jpg?auto=compress,form

The Marvel Cinematic Universe wants to introduce Storm to the storyline, and rumor has it Beyonce is eyeing the role, Giant Freakin Robot reports. 

They say "Beyonce told the head of Marvel, Kevin Feige, that she wants to join the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Specifically, she told him that she wants to play Storm."

Storm is an iconic X-Men character and an excellent one for Beyonce to be going after. The character, also known as Ororo Munroe, was interesting in the X-Men films done by Fox as a powerful manipulator of the weather. Halle Berry did a great job bringing that character to life. However, Storm has an even more interesting background in the comics that the Fox films never explored. It would be great to see an actress like Beyonce take the role and possibly dive more into stories for Storm that movie audiences have yet to see portrayed.

Feige is known to only work with actors who are passionate about their projects, hence why he doesn't typically make them sign multi-picture deals - so in the event they burn out they can leave. If Beyonce is interested in pursuing Storm, that might be very appealing to Feige.

Would YOU like to see Beyonce as Storm? Drop a line in the comments.  :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:beystr.jpg.c9679b9275b596566b9fbaec98cc6c5a.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Ya know what? I’m a HUGE Beyoncé fan but I can’t with her acting lbvs. That being said - I think this would be dope if she nailed this role. She’s always best when she doesn’t necessarily need to emote (and that’s absolutely no shade to the Storm character) and I think an action/fantasy franchise would be perfect. I really hope this comes to be. I know it won’t be years until the movie releases but I’m kinda excited

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

Ya know what? I’m a HUGE Beyoncé fan but I can’t with her acting lbvs. That being said - I think this would be dope if she nailed this role. She’s always best when she doesn’t necessarily need to emote (and that’s absolutely no shade to the Storm character) and I think an action/fantasy franchise would be perfect. I really hope this comes to be. I know it won’t be years until the movie releases but I’m kinda excited

Chelsea Peretti No GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block