The Dark side of *****cat Dolls: Dolls spill the tea!

The bottom line was that management needed to be clear that it was basically a Diana Ross group, and from the get go it was needed to be 'Nicole & The *****cat Dolls' and with that the time and payments needed to be even clearer.

I just hate an interview where Nicole and producers saying she was doing all the recording like the girls would say no to sing and just be there.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Melody was the worst thing about PCD to be honest. She ruined every performance. I'm happy that she doesn't seem as bitter anymore. 

Still hope I can see them live again. 🙏

After all the Nicole drama, I heard Robin in an interview say that she felt as if Melody was always the “true” lead singer of PCD :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

She’s really trying to campaign for this reunion because it’s her only meal ticket. I know the rent for her dance studio on melrose has to be rough.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Marlean said:

I actually blame covid for this. I think their React should have had a bigger impact if it wasnt for covid.

I agree... React is a BOP... but the timing was so unfortunate, it was right when the pandemic was just starting and all industries were freaking out on what to do lol.  Hopefully they try again.  Artists are back to touring again now, so hopefully they get back into it.  I was really looking forward to the new album.

6 hours ago, Blackout2007 said:

I believe Robin squandered their funding like Nicole said in her statement. She is shady af too and obviously a huge narcissist. Kim isn’t going to call out Robin bc she still wants to work for her

This.  People are so quick to blame it all on Nicole, which I'm sure she has partial blame, but the real issue is Robin since she seem to keep anything going, and of course the unfortunate timing of COVID.

• Love 1

Nicole always put herself first, but that's because it was never meant to be a singing group.  She was hired to the lead and for the group to promote her solo career.

I always felt Robin was the problem, she always wanted to be apart of the singing group, she was always inserting herself into interviews and performances, and she did the same thing for the comeback and she has no talent for music, which is why Nicole was fighting her for control. Robin even admitted that Nicole wanted the other girls to sing more.

I also think its because of the pandemic and all the tour dates being in europe and australia. Astrailia is still in lockdown. And Nicole has to keep working, gigs have to be scheduled in advance. And she has multiple jobs.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block