Nelly Furtado reveals she is mother of 3

Good for her! She wanted a normal life, without the fame. 

3 hours ago, Stefani said:

All this time I've been waiting for her to give birth to a new album (hopefully Loose 2.0) meanwhile she's given birth to 2 secret kids I didn't know about. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I read somewhere that Loose was too much pressure for her, all the tourdates around the globe... 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

She never wants to be that big again, it was bad for her mental health. 

Certain people want it as a career, but with Nelly and Britney, to actually maintain that kind of carree and have privacy. 

It's hard to maintain. 

Even Linn of ace of base hated celebrity culture but loved making Music.  

The interviews she wanted to be about the music, not her personal and private life, she was shocked just how obsessed in America people are with celebrities love lifes and who they are dating or in females cases who their sleeping with, it basically left a bad taste in her mouth.

Just how invasive celebrity culture is. 

Nobody really has a right to be a private citizen unless you basically decide one day that you're gonna retire and fade off ti never be found again by the world, but keep your loved ones close. 

Most celebrities will do plastic surgery to alter their appearance from what is recognized globally to actually achieve the right to be a private citizen.

Some celebrities hate the limelight but love sharing the talent.  But leave the industry to actually be happy. 

• Love 4
  • 1 month later...

I hope this will be the future of Britney.:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:She gets a bunch of babies and we don't find out about it until they're seven. But will never see pictures. By chance we learn that she has a dance studio under Jean Bridges or optionally the last name of her husband. Also there, no more detailed info.

And that there are rumors that she lives somewhere in Europe, in the countryside, a gigantic property in a huge house with stables and many animals. Preston and  Jaden have their own houses on the property.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block