Does it ever come to your mind that…

This is all the same person! 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

From 1999 to 2002 to 2008 to 2011 to 2013 to 2015 to 2017 to 2021 to present all look like 8 completely different people. I’m like literally mind blown here.  
 [Shes a true chameleon like Madonna and Gaga]

Like this is all the same person??? Her face and “look” really do change drastically! 
Thoughts???

• Love 4

Britney's face and body always changed from 1999-2004. She always looked different.

Britney now looks like Britney again and her nose job has finally settled and looks a lot better.

Britney is one of those people (like me) whose face looks different with weight loss or weight gain.

The fact she has aged so well given everything she has gone through is truly remarkable.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Hmmm ? Your not that bright are you ! Aging is a privilege. Our looks change. Hmmm 🤔 .. if we are lucky we get wrinkles . So many do not have the opportunity to age. Life is a gift. Stop focusing on looks . This post needs to be closed ! 

OMG one of you people again. I NEVER said anything about aging. I’m talking about what a shapeshifter she is and how often her “look” changes. There’s no need to come in here and be rude and all that. And yes you are right on that last part!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Britney is one of the few celebs who manages to look completely different which each era. You can tell by looking at her which year it is. It’s cool. 

I used to be a huge Sugababes fan and the only other person I can recall doing that was Mutya Buena with her changes in hairstyles. Madonna was quite good at that at one stage. 

Yeah she is. GAGA is another huge one! I think Madonna, Gaga and Britney are the ultimate shapeshifters! And yes she sure was! 

1 hour ago, HisNameisChase said:

Britney's face and body always changed from 1999-2004. She always looked different.

Britney now looks like Britney again and her nose job has finally settled and looks a lot better.

Britney is one of those people (like me) whose face looks different with weight loss or weight gain.

The fact she has aged so well given everything she has gone through is truly remarkable.

Not that Britney appreciates us sitting here talking about her appearance, but aside from “obvious differences” are there any solid facts/proof that she had one?

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block