Britney is now allowed to sign her own estate paperwork: "Ms. Spears, as an independent woman, not under conservatorship,” should be able to execute documents herself

4 hours ago, Million Billion said:

This update reminds me of that email where she tells people of her label (I guess) the way she wanted to shoot the Piece of Me music video by typing them: "it's me who signs your checks" :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

Based on her recent posts and her newly gained confidence I can see the real (old school) shady bold and talkative Britney will be back. I know, I can see her, it's funny how in such short videos from IG I can see little glimpses of that old raw Britney. It's almost as if i were seeing primeney in 2021. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Wish I could say the same (No, I am not talking about looks or not getting humour). But I think once she actually is free, has 100% control over her money, can sign documents herself, doesn’t have to have a “decision making team” over her head, where her own fiancé is appointed, and hopefully will get a plan how to go off the meds completely… she will truly be herself and truly free.

• Like 1

Some of you guys are either blind or have understanding issues! 
Zabel only has like 1 ADMINISTRATIVE power! He does not OWN her money! He does not OWN her decisions! 
There’s nothing bad on sealing this document. This is her estate plan. No one needs to know about that 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Catalin said:

Awww... Sealing things again like it's 2008. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Why did Britney need judge's permission to sign documents, I thought the conservatorship is terminated?  

It doesn't make any sense to me. 

There is nothing bad about sealing the documents, Zabel works FOR Britney it's her choice she doesn't want her financial details to be out in public! There is nothing fishy in this. 

“Can we just have relief from that provision, revoking that provision, so Ms. Spears, as an independent woman not under a conservatorship anymore, can execute the papers? And we will know if that happens that they will have full force and effect?” Britney’s attorney, Mathew Rosengart, a former federal prosecutor, asked Judge Penny.

“I’ll go ahead and make that order today — that she has the ability to go ahead and execute documents,” Judge Penny said.

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
On 12/8/2021 at 7:37 PM, neverover said:

Omg please post the link. I thought that was only when her lawyer is not doing anything regarding Lou Taylor sending bible or other cult gift. 

Ive been working hard trying to find a link bc it was leaked in 2019 but here is what i found. 

Our bossy queen was planning on giving us 5 singles from Blackout. We were ROBBED :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Idk how to embeed images from my phone so I hope it works the link below

https://images.app.goo.gl/8iDGpFw7f4kR38j66

5 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Ive been working hard trying to find a link bc it was leaked in 2019 but here is what i found. 

Our bossy queen was planning on giving us 5 singles from Blackout. We were ROBBED :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Idk how to embeed images from my phone so I hope it works the link below

https://images.app.goo.gl/8iDGpFw7f4kR38j66

THANK YOU!

Wow she seemed pissed in that video lol. I think she is in a very terrible place with tons of people trying to get advantage of her. And it’s so obvious how Sam Luthfi is trying to bait her and gain her trust. It is such a bad period in her life. The only way out for her is probably just left the promo and USA and just live in London for a few years until everything died down a bit. 

Her being angry at the corrupt system and her family is 100% Britney. I’m very proud that we got back the original Britney, but at the same time was bummed how things played out 13 years ago. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Anyway, I’ll post the email for everyone to see:

udllauyd, IOll, Zollida IVy vanitl Aulve
DC
Sent: Sun Nov 18 21:15:40 2007
Subject: Piece of Me video Shoot

I am sooo sorry that you felt the need to go behind my back to my manager and ask him if I was
ready next time you can come to me directly. He even thought it was insulting and rude but I am
a forgiving person so let's focus on my upcoming video. And please do not go to Sam and tell him he backstabbed you by telling me what you told him. At least finally someone has the balls to tell me everything that goes on behind my back so just get used to it.And like sam said to you all on the phone I will be taking charge of my career from now on. he doesn't want to be
bothered with any of the artistic decisions because he is not an artist or a musician but I am and also his taste in house decor is awful so I am designing the bedroom scene.heis not being lazy he isnt Larry he just wants me to stop letting you all push me around and I agree with him so it's time you listen to me every contract says Britney Spears on it for a reason.

So i do not like that womans idea for the video that isnit who i am and I am just not going to do it. I made my own treatment and i already talked to Wayne and he loves it
MY treatment for Piece of me is
Sleek and modern looking apartment or loft.

Me and my girlfriends running downstairs out to the car, paps take shots up our skirts.we jump
into a cab, head to bar, take a hot guy to the bathroom, blindfold him, tie him up, leave him in the stall, cut to a dance number will compose with the dancers it will be something playful, ****
and fun, like me. I need a trailer big enough to rehearse and I would like to see photos of the actors because your
taste in hot men doesn't mean I will think they are hot.

I do not need a car and driver I just got my new license so I will drive to the set myself. I will bring my own food so we don't need to waste money on a big cheese tray that no one eats. I hired my own stylist she is young new and cute i just keep forgetting her name

If we can be ready to film next weekend that would be wonderful because I am unfortunately in
the middle of a stressful divorce battle and I have a strict visitation calendar that my lawyer is way to busy to change it for me for some reason but next weekend I will be free.

I want to be credited codirector with Wayne because I co wrote the song and I wrote the treatment myself. I am learning more and more to take charge of my own life for a change and I want to choose which videos we do and when. if that bothers you then go sign another artist I am happy just handing out my music to everyone for free

So lets then get ready to do 3 videos, following piece of me, lets do radar, then break the ice. Lets try to bang out 3 videos in one week if
possible. Sam will handle jive and ill alot a budget for all 3 videos, let me know if that would work out. im sure janet may say the budget is around 300k just let me handle all that I am the artist and I am my own boss I will no longer be told what to do thank you.

lets just get busy and start the wheels spinning asap. quit reading tmz and believing rumors because I am fine consider the job awarded to wayne for the first video and lets talk later about the next two choices of directors.

Cheerfully yours Britney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block