Britney is now allowed to sign her own estate paperwork: "Ms. Spears, as an independent woman, not under conservatorship,” should be able to execute documents herself

46 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

This update reminds me of that email where she tells people of her label (I guess) the way she wanted to shoot the Piece of Me music video by typing them: "it's me who signs your checks" :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

Based on her recent posts and her newly gained confidence I can see the real (old school) shady bold and talkative Britney will be back. I know, I can see her, it's funny how in such short videos from IG I can see little glimpses of that old raw Britney. It's almost as if i were seeing primeney in 2021. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Omg please post the link. I thought that was only when her lawyer is not doing anything regarding Lou Taylor sending bible or other cult gift. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block