Army bullies Jennie

BTS's V accidentally follows BLACKPINK's Jennie on Instagram | allkpop

''BTS' members are having the time of their lives as they find themselves curious and amused by Instagram. The global superstar septet officially launched their personal Instagram accounts on December 6 and crossed 10 million followers within record time. However, it wasn't all smooth-sailing for BTS' V, sending stan Twitter into a tizzy.

BTS' V accidentally followed BLACKPINK's Jennie and chaos ensued within the K-pop fandom. However, he immediately retracted and unfollowed her. V took to the fan-community platform, Weverse, to explain that BLACKPINK's Jennie name appeared on his recommendations page and he accidentally followed her. He shared that it is a scary app and hope Instagram gets rid of the recommendations page. Thankfully, fans were understanding of V's situation and showered sweet messages of love and support for V. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/bts-v-accidentally-followed-blackpinks-jennie-instagram-clarified-situation-weverse-960301

Examples of Amys sheer insanity-

1638910781-image.png

''On December 7, there has been a commotion in the online communities as V was seen following BLACKPINK's Jennie. Due to the insistent feature on Instagram, V had accidentally pressed the 'follow' button on the social media app.

As soon as the idol pressed follow, he quickly unfollowed the girl group member but was not quick enough as the capture of his following list spread across the web, causing a stir. V personally addressed the incident through Weverse, clarifying that the following was accidental.

Nevertheless, irrational fans flocked to Jennie's Instagram to terrorize her account with slander and malicious comments. Many of these toxic fans have left comments attacking the girl group member. 

With hoards of these toxic fans flocking to Jennie's Instagram account, Korean netizens gathered to an online community to express how much they felt bad for the idol group member. 

Netizens commented, "I feel so bad, Jennie didn't do anything but she's being attacked by BTS fans saying she's trying to draw attention," "I wonder if Jennie is thinking about closing the comments on her account. I feel so bad that she's being terrorized," "This is not the first time that overseas fans did this but I really wonder why do they do that?" "I really am wondering if this is a situation in which she has to get slandered like that," "This is so ridiculous," "V is the one who made the mistake, why are they attacking Jennie?" "V is the one who followed Jennie by accident, it's funny how they're using the hashtag saying free V," "V accidentally pressed the follow button, even V asked how he can get rid of the suggest friend list."

10 minutes ago, Pissonme said:

This is such a weird info. I really don't get why she should have been bullied or why we would even have that conversation

Btw Jennie and jisoo are the only idol I follow haha

Just because of the fact  V followed her and army has untreated psychos who are in parasocial relationship with him and can't even process the idea he would follow any female because even though he doesn't even know they exist, he is destined to be with them (the psycho fans)

V is like an object to them- he can only be theirs on no one can have him. Parasocial af.

2 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Just because of the fact  V followed her and army has untreated psychos who are in parasocial relationship with him and can't even process the idea he would follow any female because even though he doesn't even know they exist, he is destined to be with them (the psycho fans)

V is like an object to them- he can only be theirs on no one can have him. Parasocial af.

Yes, it is detrimental to jennie but to him also. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block