Best new performers of the current generation.

Who do y'all think are the top 5 best female performers of the current generation ? ( You can include K-Pop girls ONLY if they've had ACTUAL breakthrough success in the U.S )Β 

Imo Doja Cat ( gives me major Britney prime era teas ) leads the pack with Chloe coming in at a VERY VERY close 2nd and Dua rounding out the top 3. Lisa from BLACKPINK is right up there with the 3 already mentioned. I honestly can't think of a 5th girl from the current gen that keeps up with the 4 I already mentioned πŸ˜…

And if we're gonna discuss this. Don't come in here to bash an artist just cause you don't likeΒ them or to be an edgelord or to be a troll. Let's have an actual discussion. Bring receipts like live performances ect. Sales don't matter. We're talking about commanding the stage and performing the way Britney did during her prime.Β 

Hunger Games Odds GIF

On 12/8/2021 at 4:40 PM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Dua for sure. She has worked her *** off and has really gotten so much better at performing. She is about an album away from massive success.Β 

How much more success do you expect her to get ? Look at how phenomenal FN did. She already outstreams Adele by about 2 million last I checked on Spotify 🀯 I think that's massive enough. Lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block