BREAKING: Jamie Spears has filed new documents responding to the objections of the proposed order to terminate the conservatorship

You dense mf ! you literally locked her up and drugged her against her will and now have the audacity to write (over and over again) that the entire thing was on a voluntary basis ?

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

It must be incredibly infuriating for Britney to keep having to read that this conservatorship was supposedly"voluntarily", when she never agreed to it and was suffering from it and fighting it for so long.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, dfffff said:

I don't want to offend anyone, but the law in the US is just ****ed up! For 14 years Britney was a slave, they abused her, drugged her and so on, And they're still all at large, they haven't suffered any consequences and yet this trash psychopath has the nerve to demand something?!!! It's ******* unbelievable!:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Based on accusations, **** testing and existing evidence, they would have already been arrested in the UK. All these different probable courts and stuff is so confusing in the US. This case is driving me insane 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

You dense mf ! you literally locked her up and drugged her against her will and now have the audacity to write (over and over again) that the entire thing was on a voluntary basis ?

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

It must be incredibly infuriating for Britney to keep having to read that this conservatorship was supposedly"voluntarily", when she never agreed to it and was suffering from it and fighting it for so long.

I hope Rosengart presents For The Record as evidence at some point. It’s plain as day for so long this is NOT voluntary 

3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Based on accusations, **** testing and existing evidence, they would have already been arrested in the UK. All these different probable courts and stuff is so confusing in the US. This case is driving me insane 

After Britney's public testimony on June 23 and the whole world was shocked. Jamie should automatically be arrested! Automatically an investigation should be launched into this! What the **** is going on in this world is beyond me. Thugs can do whatever they want and not face consequences and good people like Britney have lived in a  cage for 14 years without the right to decide what she can eat for breakfast. I can't ******* understand it!

• Like 3

Wondering what is happening at the court today 8/12/2021 for her financial accounting. Wish JS (***** I call him!) stop smothering on and on like creep snake and own up for his actions and give back what he owes! And accept his wrong fraud doing and accept to go prison cos he already proven the actions he made to his own actions badly! He s the one need to be in conservativeship instead cos he s rubbish control his finances and his well being with drinking and living his own caravan (if he’s living In it)   Most of all he’s the one put this conservativeship on Britney cos he want money and lifestyle and push her into black hole where she could not climb out to call for help! But she s a lot stronger and well spoken out against her family and these sicken family not once disclares of their action or even bothered put her being part of family life or even celebrate her birthday or xmases or anything to celebrate but put her life through hell in traffic of working in long hours and no breaks but them have sunny lifestyles!! Is out wrong!! They are taking her for a ride is money 💰 but court is not seeing any hidden agenda to disclose but hiding the truth!!! Hence this need be taken action to make Britney to see a whole picture to win and destroy them all big time to put them on black list and also prison jail time up to 20 years to teach them a lesson to not walk over her ever again! Britney deserve more than that, she can retire if she wish and enjoy being lady of leisure and nobody allowed walk over her ever again!! She will find alot harder to trust anyone again or even forgive!! 

Her lawyer should build a big case against court and the family and Lou and other who have been plotted behind Britney s back!! Last few months I followed and furious how her sister and mother and brother how they all treat her like a leper! That’s not a really family but something hidden of theiR planning since 2007 onward to set to destroy her life for money and lifestyle! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Katmay74 said:

Wondering what is happening at the court today 8/12/2021 for her financial accounting. Wish JS (***** I call him!) stop smothering on and on like creep snake and own up for his actions and give back what he owes! And accept his wrong fraud doing and accept to go prison cos he already proven the actions he made to his own actions badly! He s the one need to be in conservativeship instead cos he s rubbish control his finances and his well being with drinking and living his own caravan (if he’s living In it)   Most of all he’s the one put this conservativeship on Britney cos he want money and lifestyle and push her into black hole where she could not climb out to call for help! But she s a lot stronger and well spoken out against her family and these sicken family not once disclares of their action or even bothered put her being part of family life or even celebrate her birthday or xmases or anything to celebrate but put her life through hell in traffic of working in long hours and no breaks but them have sunny lifestyles!! Is out wrong!! They are taking her for a ride is money 💰 but court is not seeing any hidden agenda to disclose but hiding the truth!!! Hence this need be taken action to make Britney to see a whole picture to win and destroy them all big time to put them on black list and also prison jail time up to 20 years to teach them a lesson to not walk over her ever again! Britney deserve more than that, she can retire if she wish and enjoy being lady of leisure and nobody allowed walk over her ever again!! She will find alot harder to trust anyone again or even forgive!! 

Her lawyer should build a big case against court and the family and Lou and other who have been plotted behind Britney s back!! Last few months I followed and furious how her sister and mother and brother how they all treat her like a leper! That’s not a really family but something hidden of theiR planning since 2007 onward to set to destroy her life for money and lifestyle! 

Freebritneyla was live on Instagram where people was interviewing Mathew Rosengart, but I only watched the end and the audio was very bad lol but I guess we'll soon get the NBC clips, I think that was the tv network that was there 

• Super Mods

The amount of delusion this man suffers from is crazy :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:does he really think there's at least 1% chance he could get Britney back into a cship? Do ya'll see how frantic this old man is? He wants the money so bad to the point of not even thinking rationally. Sick *******

On 12/8/2021 at 5:38 AM, Xavierleleon said:

I wouldn’t go to the US on holiday, it seems insane, like a cop can shoot you in your sleep, a woman can get court ordered to become a slave in front of the world, people get death sentences or life time in jail for having stolen a bread piece three times. 

Internet less. Most peoples day to day is not like this. Obviously they failed Britney in the state of California, but life in US is not the worst. Perception is reality. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block