Britney Spears’ conservatorship is back in court this Wednesday as attorneys battle over final matters like the proposed order to terminate and moving her money into a new trust account.

1 hour ago, dfffff said:

I'm curious if Britney and Rosengart are quietly preparing lawsuits. I don't believe Britney will let them off that easily.

Rosengart already declined to do an investigation, so I don't think so. 

"Many people have asked about the whether we will continue to investigate Mr. Spears." The answer ultimately is up to my client, Britney."

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

"Many people have asked about the whether we will continue to investigate Mr. Spears." The answer ultimately is up to my client, Britney."

Yes I remember it, but some time has passed since November 12 and Britney may have already decided to pursue justice.

8 hours ago, Catalin said:

Or maybe they are being discreet about it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Catalin said:

But that is not at all "declining" to do an investigation, it's only declining to actually answer the question in a smart way.

They could be checking out what they have on him in order to then sit with B and decide, based on whatever they initially find, if it's worth it for her to pursue a full investigation and sue him. 

Or they simply don't want to spell it out publicly and they want Jamie to be scared but not be sure to what extent they're coming after him.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block