Britney Spears’ conservatorship is back in court this Wednesday as attorneys battle over final matters like the proposed order to terminate and moving her money into a new trust account.

dfffff

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Doesn't she already have a trust? Why there is a need for a new one? 

IIRC Jamie & co made it so the money in the original trust could only be moved by getting permission from the court, so she could not access it freely when/if she regained control of it? So now Britney wants to set up a new one she can freely use. Also I imagine setting up a new trust is a way of 'starting over' moving her money to a place that's untouched by her father. I would do the same.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Because it joins the other trusts basically giving her access to all of her money not just a percentage of it, and I think it stops or prevents anyone being able to get back into it. I cannot wait for this to fully finish up so she can proceed with legal action if she wants to. 

even if she doesn't want to, I wish those crimes were prosecuted anyways. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 7 here

2 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Yes the fact it’s even a matter of “it’s up to her” is ridiculous it should just be a given, the fact she can decide I guess is good also but she’s such a forgiving person that we know she probably won’t 

I don’t think Britney will ever forgive these people tbh it doesn’t seem likely, Britney is a woman whose been SCORN!

She is definitely about to throw punches

• Love 1