This Day in Pop: Britney Spears Ask Anything chat with Romeo in 2013 (December 07)

Just now, bitbitboi said:

Maaaan I think she is so EFFORTLESSLY ****! She was like whatever the whole time but I loved watching her all the time with no editing, it feels so natural, do we even have another recording like this one? Or at least this long? I don't think so...

she did another ask me anything in 2016 but that was a bit more awkward and rushed, she's standing against a wall 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she did another ask me anything in 2016 but that was a bit more awkward and rushed, she's standing against a wall 

omg?! I don't think I remember this one???

SHE IS SO ****! 2016NEY IS FIYAH! THE BOOBAGE! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I don't find this as awkward, I just think the questions (selected/written by her team) are mostly stupid, so she gives stupid answers. A grown woman doing such silly stuff...

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Also I noticed Britney literally echos a lot of what Robin says in this video. I wonder what the psychology behind that is. Perhaps I'm reading into it too much, but it almost appears as if she feels she isn't allowed to have her own thoughts, so she felt safe 'repeating' whatever Robin said. Their dynamic makes me shudder, Robin is creepy AF

I think Robin was more like trying to play "the friend" that reminds her things. I wouldn't doubt they talked things like this when planning the record or whenever she saw Gwen Stefani for example with that inside joke about the red lips, and since Robin was always like a shadow with Britney, she must've known this kind of things. 

It reminds me of another interview in 2013, I think it was at the backstage of iHeart Radio but this time Britney's kids are there, and the reporter is asking them about their birthday party and presents, and Robin is also like whispering him the answers so he doesn't stay there without saying nothing.

I think it's obvious Robin didn't care about Britney, but I feel like her tactic was to earn Britney's trust by pretending to be her friend, and assistant of sorts, but not technically the assistant because that would put Britney on charge, so by being the "PR Manager" or whatever was her made up title, she could act like a boss when needed, like when she desperately needed to prevent her from getting sushi or buying tennis shoes, or just keeping away anyone that would approach Britney. Sort of like a toxic friendship where Robin acts as if she cares about Britney wellbeing and sometimes even make her believe she's in control, but in reality she's the one manipulating the situation, probably with strategies like making her feel guilty if she does this or doesn't do that. I can see her like "Noooo, you don't wanna buy sushi, you got sushi yesterday" "No, you think you need those shoes, but you don't, they're too expensive" and when things got out of her control, then call papa Jamie to fix "the situation". 

But who knows, Britney would have to delve into that :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

omg?! I don't think I remember this one???

SHE IS SO ****! 2016NEY IS FIYAH! THE BOOBAGE! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I don't find this as awkward, I just think the questions (selected/written by her team) are mostly stupid, so she gives stupid answers. A grown woman doing such silly stuff...

Yeah, that's what I was talking about.

She also did this for Twitter

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block