This Day in Pop: Britney Spears Ask Anything chat with Romeo in 2013 (December 07)

Jokes aside it’s hurtful knowing now what Anthony Preston said about the album and how she was basically forced to record a bunch of songs she didn’t like then had to sit and do this fake chat pretending she had any interest in it, while preparing for a vegas residency it’s just… vile and she still sat smiling doing her absolute best and being positive :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

most likely :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

it's also kind of creepy when Britney says the superpower she would have would be to absorb people's conversations from the walls, then we know what Robin and Blackbox did with those devices :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I wonder if she got the idea from this, or this was already happening :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Also I noticed Britney literally echos a lot of what Robin says in this video. I wonder what the psychology behind that is. Perhaps I'm reading into it too much, but it almost appears as if she feels she isn't allowed to have her own thoughts, so she felt safe 'repeating' whatever Robin said. Their dynamic makes me shudder, Robin is creepy AF

• Like 3
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

most likely :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

it's also kind of creepy when Britney says the superpower she would have would be to absorb people's conversations from the walls, then we know what Robin and Blackbox did with those devices :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I wonder if she got the idea from this, or this was already happening :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I mean so iconic for certain "really cool" reasons but also just super chilling to watch now!

So gross how Robin keeps chiming in like Britney is a child and she's feeding her lines :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

It seems like she's trying to be her little cheerleader on the sidelines because she knows Britney is not in the mood to do this interview. So like why have her do it at all?

"I hope I answered all your questions in an appropriate manor" she deadpans as her sign off. Very creepy.

like appropriate for her management obviously. 

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block