The View defends Madonna and mocks Gen Z as reports have from survey's have revealed their way too prudish compared to past generations of teens

genZ prude? are you kidding me lmao? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

remember when people were shocked by toxic/S4U? now it's considered vanilla :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

wap isn't even censored on YouTube :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: and that vid had 95% likes and 5% dislikes lol :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: there was a time criminal and s&m by Rihanna were :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

if anything genZ is the less prude generation of the past millenium :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

21 minutes ago, do the thing said:

genZ prude? are you kidding me lmao? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

remember when people were shocked by toxic/S4U? now it's considered vanilla :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

wap isn't even censored on YouTube :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: and that vid had 95% likes and 5% dislikes lol :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: there was a time criminal and s&m by Rihanna were :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

if anything genZ is the less prude generation of the past millenium :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Statistics does show that Gen Z are more conservative, and not just ***ually

On 12/7/2021 at 12:43 PM, bitbitboi said:

Calling out teenagers for being reserved when it comes to s * x? What?? Are they crazy?

And Madonna IS tacky, no matter how ***ually liberated she might be.

Also, do not confuse s** (which is an INTIMATE WAY of expressing yourself) with being ***ual in public. Serious, that's basic logic.

This is so accurate.

First of all, they follow a weak thread in that silly video, in many senses. I see lots of half naked girls doing ***ualized dances on Tik Tok. Prudish generation? Or what, being slightly responsible about  s** at age 13 is conservative? hahaha lol!

Second, why are humans so damn stubborn and idiotic and always feel the need to confront generations? Is this another absurd way of feeling better than others? Every generation has sucked and will suck, it is not a genearation problem, it is a human issue. Also, EVERY GENERATION has and has had its strengths. I just see a bunch of dummies thinking they are better than others because they were born in this year and not in that one.  Yoooo, I was born in 1996 not in 1960 DAHHHH I have paaawaaar. LOL! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:Seriously?

Third, normally the problems of a young generation are becaus of the way they were raised, at least when the core of its population is still young. So....

Fourth, I have never been interested in Madonna`s buttcrack or anyone`s haha.  If it makes her feel empowered, good for her. My issue with her has nothing to do with her age or her obsession with showing her pussai, butt*ole or  new *******. It is her brash narcissism and as**olness that annoys me. So wait... maybe I do have a problem with her buttcrack (since that is what she used to treat many people like garbage in her life for quite a while) after all? :enigma_alien_blue:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, fays1 said:

Statistics does show that Gen Z are more conservative, and not just ***ually

we don't live in the same world :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

just go on tiktok or Netflix and you'll see. what was liberal in the 2000s is considered conservative nowadays :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

us is special though. one of the most conservative western country yet the #1 producer of ****ography, full of paradox tbh (for instance a rapper like cardi b would never be accepted in France, even though s3x ain't tab00 here)

btw wtf is up with the censor over here? seriously? s3x? are we in kindergarten? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

2 hours ago, do the thing said:

we don't live in the same world :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

just go on tiktok or Netflix and you'll see. what was liberal in the 2000s is considered conservative nowadays :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

us is special though. one of the most conservative western country yet the #1 producer of ****ography, full of paradox tbh (for instance a rapper like cardi b would never be accepted in France, even though s3x ain't tab00 here)

btw wtf is up with the censor over here? seriously? s3x? are we in kindergarten? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

You understand that Tiktok and Netflix are corporations, not reality?

Conservative Gen Z dont identify as a conservative, but when asked some questions, they poll more conservative according to many statistics.

Ofcourse they will be completely different than older conservatives, they might be none binary but with conservative values for example

Conservative doesnt mean right ring and its not political

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block