The View defends Madonna and mocks Gen Z as reports have from survey's have revealed their way too prudish compared to past generations of teens

The view defends Madonna on her Instagram posts, even whoopi goldberg reminds the people this woman has a highly sought very expensive coffee table adult book on the subject she does best. 

They even discuss just because you get older honey, don't be alarmed if you see grandma waking with 2 to 3 guys from the night before, we still do it, let that thought In your head ruin your day. 

Then they slam Gen Z, for coming for a woman who understands ***uality and her needs to have it, when they are actually very prudish when it comes to that area, even rolling stone dubbed Generation Z as puriteens, and that until they do the deed, and get off the whole idea it's actually scary to have s**, or be ***ual, don't knock anybody down who understands the joy and the power of being ***ual. Cos your generation emas revealed of being the most virginal.  

Might be the 40 year old virgin is this generation.  

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

@I Always Sing Live

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Not having s-x when you're 14 doesn't mean you're a prude. Gen Z are far from being prudish. If anything, we're very comfortable with the idea of s-x and talking about it. Boomers were the real prudes - having s-x and getting pregnant by the age of 15 while still pretending to be puritans. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: And no, no one's trying to cancel Madonna. People are just too immature to look past their ageism.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Not having s-x when you're 14 doesn't mean you're a prude. Gen Z are far from being prudish. If anything, we're very comfortable with the idea of s-x and talking about it. Boomers were the real prudes - having s-x and getting pregnant by the age of 15 while still pretending to be puritans. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: And no, no one's trying to cancel Madonna. People are just too immature to look past their ageism.

you're kinda right, I wouldn't say gen z are prudes, but that you're way too opinionated on topics you have no idea about - absolutely. Gen Z is still a very young generation with little to none life experience, most of ya'll still didn't have s**, yet you force talking about it and deeming it very good or very bad, etc. 

Overall, I agree with the article to an extent. If you don't know s**, if you've never had s**, you don't get to decide whether it's a good or a bad thing. If you never had an apple in your life, you can't convince anyone it isn't tasty (or that it is), you're simply not competent to talk about it as you never tasted it. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Sia said:

I have to ask, what makes them tacky?

I just think there is a way to express your ***uality or be **** without looking desperate and trashy. To me, that pic with her under the bed with her *** up just screams desperate. And it’s not because of her age. If Britney or Gaga did that, I would still think it looks desperate and really un***y. Like, what’s the point? All I can think about is my bottom *** looking for my lube under the bed. But hey, it’s just my opinion. If you like it, more power to ya. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

you're kinda right, I wouldn't say gen z are prudes, but that you're way too opinionated on topics you have no idea about - absolutely. Gen Z is still a very young generation with little to none life experience, most of ya'll still didn't have s**, yet you force talking about it and deeming it very good or very bad, etc. 

Overall, I agree with the article to an extent. If you don't know s**, if you've never had s**, you don't get to decide whether it's a good or a bad thing. If you never had an apple in your life, you can't convince anyone it isn't tasty (or that it is), you're simply not competent to talk about it as you never tasted it. 

Don’t speak for all of us the oldest Gen z is like 24 and I’m 21 lol

from what I seen Gen z is extremely ***ual, and pro s** especially in terms of ***ual freedom. I don’t get why the view is trying to blame Gen z when many many millennials and Gen xers had a problem with the photo…

it’s just a distasteful photo in most peoples opinions…

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Don’t speak for all of us the oldest Gen z is like 24 and I’m 21 lol

from what I seen Gen z is extremely ***ual, and pro s** especially in terms of ***ual freedom. I don’t get why the view is trying to blame Gen z when many many millennials and Gen xers had a problem with the photo…

it’s just a distasteful photo in most peoples opinions…

I think millennials definitely didn't have a problem with the photo, if anything, it was us that dismantled the whole stigma around s**, provocative behavior, and promiscuity, we were the ones who encouraged it and stopped considering it as something shameful.

But you're right, I did generalize your entire generation, I apologize for that.

Yeah, wow Americans saying the generation they raised is too prudish. Especially in America there is this stigma of double standards when it comes to ***uality. You don't talk about it, you don't show it on TV and so on. But you want the newer generation to be open?

Don't be such hypocrites, yeah I mean you being the seats to TV shows and cast new actors always playing it safe.

6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Gen Z has less s** than previous generations. They spent too much time online or anything Korean like instead of  going out 

5 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I just think there is a way to express your ***uality or be **** without looking desperate and trashy. To me, that pic with her under the bed with her *** up just screams desperate. And it’s not because of her age. If Britney or Gaga did that, I would still think it looks desperate and really un***y. Like, what’s the point? All I can think about is my bottom *** looking for my lube under the bed. But hey, it’s just my opinion. If you like it, more power to ya. 

I’m curious. Did you read the caption Madonna put with that photo? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block