Did Britney Forget To Acknowledge "Once Upon A One More Time" Like The Rest Of Us?

Cqleb

At first I thought the same, or she has nothing to do with the show. 

But then it occurred to me that these D.C shows are just “tryouts” before all the tweaking and refining. The actual “grand” premier will be on Broadway, NY, sometime in 2022.

Interestingly, in April 2019, Sony Pictures acquired the film rights, with Britney herself producing alongside Larry (and John Davis through his company Davis Entertainment.) 

Now that she’s out of the Conservatorship and Larry has effectively been fired (again) and gone into hiding, I wonder if this production trio will operate as planned.

https://deadline.com/2019/04/britney-spears-movie-sony-pictures-once-upon-a-one-more-time-musical-1202597983/

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
19 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Britney didn’t attend the terrible cash grab “the zone”, refused to attend and turned down $1million - she even twisted her ankle to avoid it. 

She probably wants nothing to do with this team CON show either - Larry is getting the money from this right? 

That's what It looks like and yes and Sony also 

IIRC Britney was pretty involved with the creation of the show. With that said I do find her radio silence on it interesting. I feel like maybe she did support the show but you know….things happened. If anything she probably was hoping her projects she was working on would be put on hold when she announced her own career hiatus. That wasn’t the case with this though.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block