'Matches' came under 'Best Pop Songs of 2021 Canada'

4 hours ago, Markoct said:

Like matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches  matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches  matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches  matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches  matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches  matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches  matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches  matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches like matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches matches  matches matches matches matches matches matches 

Remmember now? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Like playing with matches 🎶:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Queen of beating one of the world's most popular bands BTS' single Butter with a reject track with zero promo, while they were promoting Butter like crazy.  When will your favs? :emma:

On a related note, I do like the Vinyl version of Matches better (without Nick having lead vocals and her voice is less pitched).. but still don't care for the track lol:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Probably due to the fact glory is not that good of an album and was promoted poorly :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

OK no, stop that ish. "Glory" is truly amazing. It really is. As an overall record, and especially for a pop artist of her magnitude that's been in the business nonstop since 1998. If you can't see that, then maybe you don't really like her. It's essential yet more mature Britney but with a special twist, a new sound for her. AND she herself loves everything about it. You simply cannot ask for more.

And you guys should stop with blaming her team for everything. Britney probably has / had the worst team ever yet she kept releasing quality stuff over the years. The amount of talent! Now imagine if her fan base ACTUALLY CARED.

But OK, go buy that Starbucks coffee instead. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

OK no, stop that ish. "Glory" is truly amazing. It really is. As an overall record, and especially for a pop artist of her magnitude that's been in the business nonstop since 1998. If you can't see that, then maybe you don't really like her. It's essential yet more mature Britney but with a special twist, a new sound for her. AND she herself loves everything about it. You simply cannot ask for more.

And you guys should stop with blaming her team for everything. Britney probably has / had the worst team ever yet she kept releasing quality stuff over the years. The amount of talent! Now imagine if her fan base ACTUALLY CARED.

But OK, go buy that Starbucks coffee instead. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I didn’t blame her team for anything I just think yes Glory is a sold album but it was a little outdated and generic, I listen to it etc but you guys overrate tf out of it and act like it’s the best thing sliced bread. And I supported it on streaming, got the cd and have 2 vinyl copies, I will always support her even if I don’t think the record is incredible I mean I bought Britney Jean cd release day and have 2 vinyl copies also

3 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

I didn’t blame her team for anything I just think yes Glory is a sold album but it was a little outdated and generic, I listen to it etc but you guys overrate tf out of it and act like it’s the best thing sliced bread. And I supported it on streaming, got the cd and have 2 vinyl copies, I will always support her even if I don’t think the record is incredible I mean I bought Britney Jean cd release day and have 2 vinyl copies also

So is "Glory" a solid album, or not that good? That's confusing.

Also, my point is: It IS a good album. You may like it better or less than others from her or other artists but it is STILL GOOD. So promote it as what it is, GOOD. I actually think it's excellent, and that shouldn't surprise you coming from a Britney stan in a (mostly) Britney forum. Like, let us enjoy and celebrate an actual living legend. I'm just trying to find a middle ground with you. I also say that it being (so) good after all these years in the business is also extra special. And not all albums have to sound contemporary and relevant in every decade to be good; sometimes they are great representatives or a sound or an overall era, and that's perfect as well. And finally, the album is VERY BRITNEY: I hear elements of previous non-single album tracks from her, especially in her voice. We should be able to appreciate that because if she is our fave, then we need to be able to enjoy her essence in her music, that thing that makes her unique, and not value a song for how it performs on the charts or how it sounds next to others on the radio.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block