EXHALE TOP 20 - Week #01 (Vote)

EXHALE TOP 20 - Week #01   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite songs. Suggest more in the comments.

• All Too Well (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
    • Better Days - NEIKED, Mae Muller, Polo G
    • Bite Me - Avril Lavigne
    • Cachito - Danna Paola, Mau y Rick
    • Ensayando Cómo Pedirte Perdón - Gloria Trevi
    • Fix You - Kacey Musgraves
    • Happy Loner - MARINA
    • I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift ft. Chris Stapleton
    • Kiss of Life - Kylie Minogue and Jessie Ware
    • MAMMAMIA - Måneskin
    • Merry Christmas - Ed Sheeran and Elton John
    • Message in a Bottle (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
    • Moonlight - Smoko Ono, Rich and SG Lewis
    • Moth to a Flame - Swedish House Mafia and The Weeknd
    • Navidad Rock - Benny, Erik Rubín, Lynda, JNS and Sentidos Opuestos
    • Never Let Me Go - Timmy Trumpet, Cascada, Harris & Ford
    • New Shapes - Charli XCX ft. Christine and the Queens and Caroline Polachek
    • No - Little Mix
    • Nuestro Amor - Moderatto and Anahí
    • On My Way (Marry Me) - Jennifer Lopez
  2. 2. Vote for your favorite songs. Suggest more in the comments.

• One Right Now - Post Malone and The Weeknd
    • Overpass Grafitti - Ed Sheeran
    • Particles - Jessica Simpson
    • Rescue Me - Alesso and Danna Paola
    • Room for You - Madison Beer
    • Somos Nada - Christina Aguilera
    • Starlight - Westlife
    • The Motto - Tiësto & Ava Max
    • Whenever, Wherever (Pepsi Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show Remix) - Shakira
    • While You're Still Young - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
    • Yo Soy - Paulina Rubio

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/13/2021 at 02:00 AM

exhale20.png.f6a33d675f55e5131dd7fb6ebbf

Exhale's frist Top 20 is here.

You can vote by choosing all the songs you want on the poll (both polls count the same). :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Additionally, you can give extra points to up to 10 songs by placing a list in the comments: if you comment 1 song, that song receives an extra point; if you comment 10 songs, your first song gets 10 points, second song receives 9, and so on until your 10th song receives 1 point.

You can post any number of songs between 1-10 or just vote on the poll and skip this step (all the points on the poll count as +1)

Other information:

• The 20 songs with the most votes will be Week 1's Top 20. Starting on Week 2, last week's top 20 will get an advantage (actually the bottom 3 won't get any advantage).
    • Starting next week as well, you'll also be able to remove 1 point to some song you don't like by specifying on the comments.

• You can suggest new songs on the comments to participate in next week's Top 20; they will join the songs that didn't make this week's top list.
    • They just have to be current songs (in this case, songs released in December or November)

• If there's any tie at any position of the top 20, I will break them based on the YouTube views they got that week (official video or audio video). If there's no ties, views won't be counted at all.
    • If y'all want me to use some other method like Spotify or whatever, I'll need someone to help with that lol

• You can suggest as many songs per artist on the poll, but only 2 songs per artist will be at the Top 20 at once, regardless of the amount of votes.

• Songs that make the Top 20 over the weeks will get "retired" after a while. For now, I'm thinking 2 months, but we'll see how it goes.

• Songs that don't make the Top at all will get removed from the poll after a month.

• Top 20's poll will close every Sunday at noon (PDT) and I'll try to have next week's poll ready soon after

You don't really have to participate EVERY SINGLE WEEK, but it's appreciated if you do and spread the word. But the most important is that you DO come here to suggest any new song you like as soon as they're released. Even if no one votes a given week, I'll make sure to have a top 20, as I said, with the youtube views or something :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

All the songs that participate on the weekly Top 20 throughout the year will be considered for next year's Top 100 based on their performance, but even if they underperform will still be considered, it's just to avoid this year's Top 100 situation.

27 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Poke I have no idea what this thread is about I'm sorry you lost me :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

weekly Top 20 :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

starting this week we'll have a weekly Top 20 of current songs, and this will help us decide 2022's Top 100. This is independent of 2021's Top 100, which voting is now closed.

You just have to vote from the poll. If there's any new song released in November or December that you want to be eligible, just suggest it and it will join the poll next week.

37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

weekly Top 20 :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

starting this week we'll have a weekly Top 20 of current songs, and this will help us decide 2022's Top 100. This is independent of 2021's Top 100, which voting is now closed.

You just have to vote from the poll. If there's any new song released in November or December that you want to be eligible, just suggest it and it will join the poll next week.

Dude... You're missing all the songs RELEASED IN MARS :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I just voted... :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

1. No- Little Mix 

2. I bet you think about me- Taylor Swift 

3. Bite Me- Avril Lavigne

4. The Motto- Tiesto & Ava Max 

5. Particles- Jessica Simpson 

6. New Shapes- Charli XCX 

7. All Too well- Taylor Swift 

8. Message In A Bottle- Taylor Swift 

9. Room for You- Madison Beer 

10. Happy Loner- Marina

So for songs we suggest can they be anything? Like Christmas isn’t canceled, just you - Kelly Clarkson can’t out a few months ago, but I’m listening to it a lot now. Or is there a certain time limit for when it was released? 

5 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

So for songs we suggest can they be anything? Like Christmas isn’t canceled, just you - Kelly Clarkson can’t out a few months ago, but I’m listening to it a lot now. Or is there a certain time limit for when it was released? 

so for now it's only songs released in November and December, because these are gonna be counted for next year's Top 100. Preferably if it's the latest single of an artist, that would be cool too, so maybe Glow would be eligible as I see that came out in October.

It could also be an older song that maybe just got its music video released in November or so.

The idea is that every week we add more new songs as they come out, or as we discover them, as long as they're a month old at max.

• Like 1
  1. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: Taylor Swift - All Too Well
  2. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: Maneskin - Mammamia
  3. :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping: Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti
  4. Swedish House Mafia ft. The Weeknd - Moth to a Flame
  5. Taylor Swift ft. Chris Stapleton - I Bet You Think About Me
  6. Post Malone ft. The Weeknd - One Right Now
  7. Taylor Swift - Message in a Bottle
  8. Little Mix - No
  • Like 1