JayTawndré Releases Full "Britney Changed My Life" Episode & New Christmas Single "What I Wish For."

I've released "Britney Changed My Life" the complete episode. The intro and part one were released on Britney's birthday, December 2. Part 2 released today. Here is all three Parts of the episode. Forgive the audio not matching the visuals for the first two parts. 

Part 2 (Just Released)

I've also released a Christmas bop for you all called "What I Wish For." Sonically the song while I produced it, was heavily inspired by underground techno, Madonna's "Confessions on a Dance Floor" record as well as Britney's song "Body Ache" and Dua Lipa's "Future Nostalgia." Hope you all enjoy this song because I am going on a break! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Happy Holidays!

Thanks to everyone at Exhale for their continued support. I'm announcing that you will see less of me on here for personal reasons. Enjoy the content because I'm not releasing anything for a little while! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Apologies to @Urbanneyand team Exhale mods for being upset with my tagging. Hope you all appreciate my art. 

Have a blessed Sunday. Here is some pictures with Adam Leber and a few of Britney's dancers including fan favorite Willie Gomez from Circus Tour. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

A Britney Jean stan!! They exist  :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Don’t be gone for too long and never stop spamming tags  :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

When is part 3? I’m glad the audio is in sync but the music is really loud :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: almost there king. What I Wish For def has Confessions vibes 

Yes lol I Stan Britney Jean :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

And aww you're sweet! I will be lurking on Exhale but as far as posting, that is on pause. I feel I need time away. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

So glad you like WIWF :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

Listening to part 2 rn - can’t believe how many ppl u met - cousins too

Also thank u for sharing such personal stories - it sounds like this was such a difficult time  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: All at 18 too. 

im still listening but just wanted to say you are so engaging and an excellent storyteller  

wait omg did u end up getting RIHANNA LOUD meet and greet passes? That’s so cool! I understand why u went to Britney.  I don’t blame you for wanting to heal through music. It is for you to enjoy and I am sure it was a very important way for you to cope with such a tragedy… 

Robyn Greenhill told u not to tell Britney any of that?? 

• Love 1

Why would u not want ur client to hear their fans’ story…… 

like tbh Robin has a weird energy and it’s clear to me she never cared about Britney or her fans 

im so happy u told her! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: you genuinely are making me tear up a bit too seeing u cry- ahhhh

but Britney seems so genuine and sweet. I agree it’s not a story u hear everyday and I’m glad she was appreciative and understanding. Ugh. 

trip to your heart and drop dead beautiful

also not u loving big fat bass - I love the kick drum part. 

omg edan called u BACK IN??????????? (Not the crush :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

omg… BRITNEY WAS SO TOUCHED IM SO GLAD SHE DID THAT

this sounds like such a beautiful moment despite how much pain you and Britney were going through at the time 

• Love 1
On 12/7/2021 at 12:20 AM, JayTawndre said:

@MadonnaBritneyLovewhat did ya think

I'm so sad for answering so late... I had the worst day in years yesterday. 

When I was watching your videos I just instantly feel so much love for you! I think we are alike even though we now live different lives. It made me cry when you talked about your mom and everything. A day like that change who you are. I recognize alot of me in your stories. And the way you talk, you are very intelligent, very very intelligent. Don't forget that. Use that along with that warm energy you have. We need to fight for the bad emotions not to drown us. 

I'm going to become unemployed after working at an agency for many years. I became totally outburned after working my azz off with a boss from hell. I can't get up to function properly even though it has been years of struggles. And now I can't get any help from the union so I have to quit myself. I'm on maternity leave now but I can't go back to work there in February. It's just not mentally possible. We don't have so much money as it is already so I'm very worried. But if I quit I'm going to be a better mom and a better me. My wife needs to provide... Enough about me. I wonder how you are now. How does it feel to tell your story now?

I think you're wonderful! I feel the love!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

I'm so sad for answering so late... I had the worst day in years yesterday. 

When I was watching your videos I just instantly feel so much love for you! I think we are alike even though we now live different lives. It made me cry when you talked about your mom and everything. A day like that change who you are. I recognize alot of me in your stories. And the way you talk, you are very intelligent, very very intelligent. Don't forget that. Use that along with that warm energy you have. We need to fight for the bad emotions not to drown us. 

I'm going to become unemployed after working at an agency for many years. I became totally outburned after working my azz off with a boss from hell. I can't get up to function properly even though it has been years of struggles. And now I can't get any help from the union so I have to quit myself. I'm on maternity leave now but I can't go back to work there in February. It's just not mentally possible. We don't have so much money as it is already so I'm very worried. But if I quit I'm going to be a better mom and a better me. My wife needs to provide... Enough about me. I wonder how you are now. How does it feel to tell your story now?

I think you're wonderful! I feel the love!

Wow !!! You almost made me cry :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Your words are so much appreciated. I am glad to get my story told but I will be re-shooting this episode. The audio does not match the timing but for now some Britney fans know. Its the beginning. Just praying I can be an influencer and artist and be able to reach bigger opportunities and platforms :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Did you listen to What I Wish For? :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

Also I am so sorry you are going through this work drama. I am too. Inbox me! You are so strong girl and you're a fighter that I can see, hear and feel. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block