Little Mix release documentary 'Little Mix - At Home' Part 1 & 2

Slayer

After announcing a Hiatus will take place after their Confetti tour in 2022 the girls have dropped Part 1 of their documentary.

UPDATE - PART 2:

• Love 7

I clicked it as soon as I got that notification, and I found 42 minutes 😭 They're so adorable, and you can tell how much they adore each other. 

The amount of content we've been getting from them is so crazy, I'm just enjoying it all. 

I was thinking about when they when I first got into them, and I'm grateful I got to experience the Glory Days, LM5, and Confetti eras in their entirety, and the Between Us one so far. 

I'm gonna be a MESS during the tour

• Love 2
3 hours ago, PopPrince said:

I clicked it as soon as I got that notification, and I found 42 minutes 😭 They're so adorable, and you can tell how much they adore each other. 

The amount of content we've been getting from them is so crazy, I'm just enjoying it all. 

I was thinking about when they when I first got into them, and I'm grateful I got to experience the Glory Days, LM5, and Confetti eras in their entirety, and the Between Us one so far. 

I'm gonna be a MESS during the tour

It makes me even more sad that we won't have any new LM music for a while :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

The way Perrie says she 'thinks' they'll come back together :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

We've been so lucky as LM fans as they release new music basically every six months since 2011 :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I'm going to be a mess on the tour too! Are you flying over?

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The way Jade dragged the us label and says the us mixers tried, they tried, but it was bigger than people think. 

Cos we said no to sleeping with djs and MTV exec's, we were told no support. 

Do they even ask men to sleep to get play on the radio and MTV. Or just the females.  

She never said the label told them to sleep with dj for plays on the radio. But they did tell them to flirt. Huuuge distinction. 

28 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The way Jade dragged the us label and says the us mixers tried, they tried, but it was bigger than people think. 

Cos we said no to sleeping with djs and MTV exec's, we were told no support. 

Do they even ask men to sleep to get play on the radio and MTV. Or just the females.  

The way Jade was sooooo tempted to drag Columbia!! The way LM could have been huge in the US if they had support!

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Slayer said:

After announcing a Hiatus will take place after their Confetti tour in 2022 the girls have dropped Part 1 of their documentary.

C5TknGCWAAA1SUu.jpg

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:  Started watching it this morning and couldn’t finish it cuz I got emotional. Just finished the whole thing and I’m even sadder. You can tell from their insinuations and body language that this hiatus will be REALLY LONG :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Jade is so right. North American labels/radios slept on Little Mix so hard. Here in Canada they’re so huge specially in the gay community yet we never had any stops in their tours. Sometimes I think there are agreements that UK girl groups shouldn’t compete with the American ones like 5H. Some behind the scene Simon Cowell  contractual BS :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, I just want more!! said:

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:  Started watching it this morning and couldn’t finish it cuz I got emotional. Just finished the whole thing and I’m even sadder. You can tell from their insinuations and body language that this hiatus will be REALLY LONG :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Jade is so right. North American labels/radios slept on Little Mix so hard. Here in Canada they’re so huge specially in the gay community yet we never had any stops in their tours. Sometimes I think there are agreements that UK girl groups shouldn’t compete with the American ones like 5H. Some behind the scene Simon Cowell  contractual BS :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I know it's so sad to watch :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

It does seem like the hiatus will be a while :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Honestly their US label were SO SO bad and Little Mix used to shade them all the time, so did their moms :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Oh wow are they really big in Canada in the gay scene?! I love that! Perrie said going to Canada and exploring was one of the best times of her life!

The way LM would have stomped all over 5H :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I know it's so sad to watch :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

It does seem like the hiatus will be a while :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Honestly their US label were SO SO bad and Little Mix used to shade them all the time, so did their moms :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Oh wow are they really big in Canada in the gay scene?! I love that! Perrie said going to Canada and exploring was one of the best times of her life!

The way LM would have stomped all over 5H :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Oh yeah so huge specially in Toronto! Wasabi was a drag brunch staple for a very long time lol 

Yeah I saw the ET Canada interview with the girls and I loved how Perrie loved our nature. Jade is also a close friend of Canada’s drag race winner Priyanka. Hopefully Jade’s solo tours will include Canada :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I don’t know if you remember but the next day after Sweet Melody’s video was out, Jade shared a video of a drag queen who replicated Jesy’s look and was performing to Sweet Melody. That was a Canadian drag queen in a show here in Toronto. Jade was surprised at how fast that happened lol

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block