Ariana Grande called out for cultural appropriation AGAIN

No Seas Cortes

• Super Mods

at this point, im 100% sure that cancel culture is basically just teenagers who are angry that they aren't famous or popular, delusional that they have some actual talent to offer but the world is so unfair and against them. So they try to make these celebs' lives a living nightmare.

Like calm the **** down Crystal, no you can't belt for ****, and no you can't dance like Britney/Beyonce :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:the only thing you're good at is sucking dic*s behind the schoolyard, so maybe OnlyFans is a good career path.

2 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

People like to be upset ! 🥺 They are so upset .😢😕hurt little victims , sad and hurt again by something that might be nothing but think they are mad 🤬at something that has their panties in a bunch. They might just really really really truly be mad 😠 🧐😳.like WOW 😮.  So they may be irked over nothing but make it something . Yes ! So pi ssed off . Sensitive folks need hugs ..hurt by lack of filter folks who are so awful 😣. WTF .. where is the love ❤️ of all.. I think under a rock or up someones butt. G- spot . …hmmm I am upset I wrote this post . It makes no sense .. . Are they really sad , mad or bad ? Why ? because they have been looking to find someone and something to blame and be ticked off over how its hurt their hearts ♥️ .  Oh no 🙈!!!!!! People will be angered over my run on sentences . People are like mad 😡. Like totally ! As if! People are not stupid . This post and my reply is .. You just can not fix stupid .  **** ! I am stupid . I love frogs and waffles 🧇. Yummy .. yet not eating the frogs . 

Your writing style..Its giving Cher  :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:  but yes I agree, I think..

• Haha 4

please help me understand what this long *** word 'appropriation' means

does it mean she has been inappropppriateeee?

i guess she commited a sin against all other skin colors.

because people are not allowed to make their skin look different. it is AUTOMATICALLY an insult especially towards women whose skin color is exactly like that. the more close to Ariana's look the worse the insult.

On 12/6/2021 at 12:02 AM, A.a.A said:

Who really cares? This is a non-topic. Cultural Appropriation is something society accuses people of when we have no other problems to worry about. The epitome of privilege. 

Go to a poor city in Africa or poor parts of Europe. They could care less about this nonsense.

+ Isn't the asian community really relaxed about such topics? 

I've never noticed a complain about a white girl wearing a kimono. They think it's flattering? 

+ As long as it's not an insult, it should be okay. 

• Like 1

Listen, I stan Ari, but she’s is problematic and always gets away with it. Also, is it just me, or has she started to look drastically different in the last year? Like, the woman in the “positions” music video does not look like the woman on the voice. They look like cousins. Even compare her face now to the sweetener or TUN era…completely different now. I hope she’s okay - I’m not being shady 

On 12/5/2021 at 4:03 PM, MikeHunt said:

9f6bed974e2dad418219d1e1d342a2ca.png

0ec88225628a3303bb646d78bedf569e.jpg

I legit thought this was an asian woman when I first saw this photoshoot.

Back to Ari. I just think she needs to chill with her brow lifts. Her plastic surgeries used to be so subtle and she was a really gorgeous girl. Lately she's been taking it too far. She doesn't look like her first or second face. As far as appropriating. She FOR SURE has done so and so blatantly in 7Rings but it seemed like she chilled from that. Now, I dont think she's trying to steal an asian aesthetic, I think she just went too far with a brow lift and it changed her eyelids. 

ariana-grande-selfie.jpg

She also got a nose job recently and I think that’s why hers look “tighter”

On 12/5/2021 at 6:35 PM, Henry M. Torres said:

Ariana Grande is trending again because people 768877th time accuse her of cultural appropriation. She has a long history with accusations like that. People mostly don't like that she uses that much of tan spray. Internet noticed that one day she looks black, then she looks Asian (Ariana's white). Also her song and music video to ''7 Rings'' got attention because of a lot of ''elements'' of black and Asian culture.  

She posted that photo few days ago on her Instagram and people on Twitter went crazy accusing her of ''trying to look Asian'', some of posts about it got 100K likes. 

Ariana deleted that photo from her IG and she limited her comments on IG :emma:

a0b43a2f-01b2-49ae-a063-6b28f58e6c16-png

61556?width=700&crop=16_9&signature=wFlb

ariana.jpg

5c5208215241471094435167?width=1136&form

You can't deny that she gets away with it every time. What do you think about it? 

I think it is clear she tries to look like other ethnicities because she think they are cool = CA. Although I think the trends with white women getting lip fillers and butt implants are cultural appropriation too. 
And while we mention it, Screamtina Froguilera is very guilty of CA too.

On 12/7/2021 at 12:00 PM, The Greatest Show said:

remember how nice it was when people could just make music and videos without having to worry about kids getting offended by non issues like hairstyles and clothes and the alphabet people losing their **** over dumb stuff? Good times.

Remember when dressing up for Halloween was ok.. remember when actors could play other characters.. remember when people were not so sensitive? Hmmm 🤔 .. Remember when people could joke about everything and everyone? Hmmm .. now people just are hurt 😞 or upset . **** you .. you mother ******* ***** *** mother ****ers. Eat a bag of ****s . 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Unbroken said:

What I say is enough plastic surgery!

Plastic surgery has ruined so many individuals who would have aged gracefully.. look at Blair from the facts of life .. Lisa Whelchel .. looks amazing .. jo GIF .. she aged gracefully . Some can . Hmmm 🤔 .. shes one hot grandma .. 

First, many people have said it already, as long as she’s not mocking or insulting anyone, it can even be taken as a compliment.

And second, yes, it looks like she might have had some work done, so what? It’s her face and her money, if it makes her happy, then what’s the problem? And what does that have to do with the way she chooses to dress anyway? 

On 12/9/2021 at 12:21 AM, Bunkywoo said:

Plastic surgery has ruined so many individuals who would have aged gracefully.. look at Blair from the facts of life .. Lisa Whelchel .. looks amazing .. jo GIF .. she aged gracefully . Some can . Hmmm 🤔 .. shes one hot grandma .. 

I just googled her and she is one gorgeous mature woman indeed.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block