My Kind of Christmas by Christina Aguilera VINYL released 2021

THE_MIKY

16 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

It was a rhetorical question. I don’t need an answer from you or anyone else. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Loosen up a bit, bro. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Only that the point you are trying to make with your rhetorical question is wrong. You just come into a Christin's post to make fun of her.. who needs to loosen up, sis?

9 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

Only that the point you are trying to make with your rhetorical question is wrong. You just come into a Christin's post to make fun of her.. who needs to loosen up, sis?

You  :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You’re gonna need thicker skin to be able to defend Xtincta in a Britney-Dominated  forum.  Just take a look at the rest of the replies 
:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

1 hour ago, Brother Shawn said:

You’re gonna need thicker skin to be able to defend Xtincta in a Britney-Dominated  forum.  Just take a look at the rest of the replies 

I actually really like Christina’s music for the most part, but I have to say… this album is over sung and people back then genuinely agreed with this. That isn’t to say she isn’t talented ofc. I adore stripped 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

I'm not defending Christina (although hands down, she is way better singer than Britney, and I AM a Britney fan above all), I am just against bully people

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block