Its been half a year since i graduated from the school i was bullied

i still ask myself i am a smart person why did i let this bullying happen to me

they talked nasty things about me behind their back and often insulted me in my face too

i just let it happen and felt bad day after day

at night i cried because on the morning i had to go to school

and when i was there i was just sad and let me be insulted hour to hour

i didn't do a thing to protect myself but always reacted strongly as a loser and just let myself be bullied

like an ultimate coward..

Love,  u are the exact opposite and im not trying to be cute. THEY are the cowards and most often the insecure. You are brave and smart. Many times its best to not react, because thats what they want from u. Regardless of how f'd up it was, and it sure sounds like it. Look at u now, speaking up about it casualy on a forum. Realize how much of a big win that is!! More reason of how brave u are :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

13 hours ago, Markoct said:

Love,  u are the exact opposite and im not trying to be cute. THEY are the cowards and most often the insecure. You are brave and smart. Many times its best to not react, because thats what they want from u. Regardless of how f'd up it was, and it sure sounds like it. Look at u now, speaking up about it casualy on a forum. Realize how much of a big win that is!! More reason of how brave u are :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

haah i love that you say im the exact opposite

i try to be honest, straightforward, no bsh loving and strong

i am sure i am rather my way up; yesterday posting i felt temporary downmoment and i am happy i got you encouraging me here

HUGZZ!

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, PreestriPeegliPeedi7 said:

haah i love that you say im the exact opposite

i try to be honest, straightforward, no bsh loving and strong

i am sure i am rather my way up; yesterday posting i felt temporary downmoment and i am happy i got you encouraging me here

HUGZZ!

Happy to hear this. One day we are up and one day down, happends to the best of us :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: keep being the loving strong person u are and reach out whenever u wanted to. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block