What are your plans for Christmas?

Slayer

Same as every year. On Christmas Day my family open presents in the morning, then we have Christmas dinner around 2/3pm. Then we usually have snacks a bit later on and sometimes we’ll play a board or trivia game. I usually watch the Eastenders Christmas special too!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Usually I’m with the large rambunctious side of my family for Christmas Eve and the boring crowd side on Christmas. But I’m not sure what we’re doing because of Covid. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

There will be a day where we make tamales though, and I definitely want to get some holiday baking in. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 12:40 AM, princessmimi said:

I am most likely gonna spend it with my grandma and uncle.

My grandma is in hospice right now and this might be her last christmas,

so I want to spend as much time as I can with her and get her a present. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Did you know im named after her?

Omg, sending good vibes to you and your grandma. This year I will spend my holidays with my grandma too. I love her so much, I can’t wait! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block