Britney's "My Only Wish (This Year)" is included in new Netflix movie "Single All The Way" Choreo included!

Ok. Anyone clocked the other reference to Britney when they get home and his room has been re-decorated: “I can’t believe Christmas Carole (the mum’s holiday specific drag name 🤣) took down all your Britney posters!” ❤️

The scene with My Only Wish is cute and it the lyrics make perfect sense to Peter’s situation ❤️ I swear I heard some ad libs over the instrumental when the started to talk, that’s not in the actual song (I might be hearing things 🤷🏻‍♂️)

The film is really good, a lot of laughs and sweet characters! Loved it! I hope Britney watches it! 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

What an awful and trashy movie, you guys...I'll never trust your recommendations ever again :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::howdareyou_meme_cat:

I loved they played My only GODish but that armography, oh jesusney! cringefest all over :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye::bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

It was so cute. Him and his best friend started out feigning as a married couple to get a discount on a joint family membership … only to fall in love throughout the duration of their  8 years together unbeknownst to each other aside from their family … to then leave LA to pursue their own true joint efforts and passions in small town humble New Hampshire to live meaningfully in peace while to be closer to their surprisingly open-minded/loving family ….

Yeah. That never really happens in real life. 😅

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block