Kind of turns me off how blase Britney is about Paris - no acknowledgement?

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

No, she helped Brit, so everything could be seen better. Paris was the first to start this trend. She was doing it herself. The news was full about Paris being Brit's teacher to become the perfect *****.

Have you even seen the videos of the paps taking those photos? Seriously?

• Like 1

That's the thing with social media, it gives us the impression that we are supposed to know everything that is happening in a person's life, when they really show what they want you to see.

Actually, maybe Britney cares enough about her relationship with Paris that she doesn't want to make it a public thing. 

• Like 2
On 12/5/2021 at 7:59 PM, Stefani said:

I'm sorry, but I think it's hilarious and some of y'all act like you know more about Paris and Britney's relationship than they do. Things happen behind the scenes that we don't know about, so if Britney has kept silent about Paris, it's entirely possible that she knows some sketchy things about her that we don't. Y'all did this a couple weeks ago regarding the Xtina thing too btw. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Britney fans know everything, don't they?

Only joking, I agree, too much speculation goes on in here, it's exhausting.

Britney posted that lip picture and thanked Paris recently for sending over a gift

Also Britney doesn’t reply to comments in comment section.

When Britney told she dint believe Paris at first, she used it as an example for how people think about abuse ‘How can this happen to her, She is Britney Spears’ but the abuse did happen and she is telling the truth. 

As far as Paris is concerned she seems to be genuinely fond of Britney.. she leaves comments on Britney fan edits frequently. It’s cute. Check out her comments on below posts..

On 12/4/2021 at 11:28 AM, bas che said:

I kinda agree. Why is Gaga recognized when it’s clear she’s doing it to promote her film where Paris and XTina were genuine about their heartfelt messages.

Xtina has never been genuine once in her entire life. Just because she allowed her PR person to write a sweet message about Britney, she showed her true self on that red carpet.

• Like 1
On 1/17/2022 at 6:15 PM, Marlean said:

Have you even seen the videos of the paps taking those photos? Seriously?

Sorry,how old are you? I was  fan  then and saw all of the pictures and videos.Not just one.I ve read   a lot of the news  then.

Don't you know that Paris was running around naked as well? Interesting how the public forgets.:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

At that time it was said that Brit deliberately sought friendship with Paris in order to be able to shock.

14 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Sorry,how old are you? I was  fan  then and saw all of the pictures and videos.Not just one.I ve read   a lot of the news  then.

Don't you know that Paris was running around naked as well? Interesting how the public forgets.:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

At that time it was said that Brit deliberately sought friendship with Paris in order to be able to shock.

39 dear. 

• 7 months later...
On 12/4/2021 at 11:43 AM, Peter Paulin said:

Paris arguably has been speaking out for Britney for at least a couple years now. Always extending kindness and compassion to her (remember the Andy Cohen interview). I don't know, Paris really seems to love her. I kind of wish Britney would at least comment back or acknowledge her (she nearly done dragged her in her court testimony) on Instagram. I wonder why she doesn't seem to care. 

paris-hilton-britney-spears-wedding_48.j

• Love 2