Kind of turns me off how blase Britney is about Paris - no acknowledgement?

On 12/4/2021 at 11:27 AM, Goten21 said:

It's kinda really lame how y'all are calling Paris a clout chaser lol. She's the heiress to one of the wealthiest families in the world. She doesn't really need Britney lol.

Clout has nothing to do with wealth. . . she wants the limelight. It's about the 5 seconds of fame shining on her from it. She literally brings it up like the rich girl in school. "One time I met Michael Jackson, it's no big deal, we're just best friends now" But they don't really know each other, or they're just acquaintances.  I guarantee that's the case here. Although I don't know for sure. Neither do you, but it really comes off that way. 

• Like 1
On 12/4/2021 at 2:09 PM, THE_MIKY said:

To be honest, his hobbie seems to be the same as yours (and mine) coming here to express an opinion about someone we don´t know.
So maybe instead of judging, if you want to play the game, just be more respectful. :)

Or you could stop asking stupid questions, like why lose sleep or get "put off" over 2 people you don't know saying something about each other on a social media post. How does that not sound dumb to you? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Or you could stop asking stupid questions, like why lose sleep or get "put off" over 2 people you don't know saying something about each other on a social media post. How does that not sound dumb to you? 

Again, you are doing the same as the person you are judging. Only that some people seems to have manners and respect. You don´t.

By the way, that does not make you any better nor clever.

2 hours ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Clout has nothing to do with wealth. . . she wants the limelight. It's about the 5 seconds of fame shining on her from it. She literally brings it up like the rich girl in school. "One time I met Michael Jackson, it's no big deal, we're just best friends now" But they don't really know each other, or they're just acquaintances.  I guarantee that's the case here. Although I don't know for sure. Neither do you, but it really comes off that way. 

Cl0ayVRWQAQDwT_.jpg

9bab23c4c2e065c997512a531783c764.jpg

On 12/4/2021 at 9:43 AM, Peter Paulin said:

Paris arguably has been speaking out for Britney for at least a couple years now. Always extending kindness and compassion to her (remember the Andy Cohen interview). I don't know, Paris really seems to love her. I kind of wish Britney would at least comment back or acknowledge her (she nearly done dragged her in her court testimony) on Instagram. I wonder why she doesn't seem to care. 

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

We don't need Britney acknowledging or anywhere near her.

• As anyone close to me knows, I always have been and always will be a huge supporter of the gay community. I am so sorry and so upset that I caused pain to my gay friends, fans and their families with the comments heard this morning. I was having this private conversation with a friend of mine who is gay and our conversation was in no way towards the entire gay community. It is the last thing that I would ever want to do and I cannot put into words how much I wish I could take back every word.

HIV/AIDS can hurt anyone, gay and straight, men and women. It's something I take very seriously and should not have been thrown around in conversation.

NOH8Paris_0.jpg?itok=llvGWsq5Gay people are the strongest and most inspiring people I know. It is so wrong when people bully or put down others for being gay. No one should have to go through that. Again, I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart and I feel absolutely horrible. I hope that everyone can accept my apology and know that it is not who I am or how I feel in any way.

Thank you for taking a minute to read this, I love you.

https://www.glaad.org/blog/paris-hilton-apologizes-and-says-gay-people-are-strongest-people-she-knows

rs_754x1024-181126120422-1024-paris-hilt

And then in 2007, there was the video of Hilton dancing to Notorious B.I.G., where she tells her sister, “We’re like two n*****s.” The backlash was enough to prompt the following statement from her then publicist, Eliot Mintz: “Each of us has used words we have regretted later. This was six years ago. She was 20 at the time. It was New Year’s Eve. She had been obviously drinking. She sincerely regrets using those words. She is not a racist or an anti-Semite.”

47 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:
  • As anyone close to me knows, I always have been and always will be a huge supporter of the gay community. I am so sorry and so upset that I caused pain to my gay friends, fans and their families with the comments heard this morning. I was having this private conversation with a friend of mine who is gay and our conversation was in no way towards the entire gay community. It is the last thing that I would ever want to do and I cannot put into words how much I wish I could take back every word.

HIV/AIDS can hurt anyone, gay and straight, men and women. It's something I take very seriously and should not have been thrown around in conversation.

NOH8Paris_0.jpg?itok=llvGWsq5Gay people are the strongest and most inspiring people I know. It is so wrong when people bully or put down others for being gay. No one should have to go through that. Again, I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart and I feel absolutely horrible. I hope that everyone can accept my apology and know that it is not who I am or how I feel in any way.

Thank you for taking a minute to read this, I love you.

https://www.glaad.org/blog/paris-hilton-apologizes-and-says-gay-people-are-strongest-people-she-knows

rs_754x1024-181126120422-1024-paris-hilt

And then in 2007, there was the video of Hilton dancing to Notorious B.I.G., where she tells her sister, “We’re like two n*****s.” The backlash was enough to prompt the following statement from her then publicist, Eliot Mintz: “Each of us has used words we have regretted later. This was six years ago. She was 20 at the time. It was New Year’s Eve. She had been obviously drinking. She sincerely regrets using those words. She is not a racist or an anti-Semite.”

Is that supposed to make it better or what? Paris is still a vile bigot who has yet to properly own up to literally most of her ****. The irony of her fishing for apologies from people who dissed her in the media in the 2000s like Sarah Silverman a few months ago when her racist *** has yet to apologize for most of it herself. The definition of absolute overprivileged entitled trash.

Also, not sure why you're bringing Iggy up when I never said I wanted Britney anywhere near her either, let alone being BFFs - and I'm sure Iggy doesn't either considering she doesn't feel the need to mention her name every week like Paris does. (For the record those Iggy tweets were proven false, and even if they weren't they don't compare to the things Paris has said and done but that's beside the point.)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Is that supposed to make it better or what? Paris is still a vile bigot who has yet to properly own up to literally most of her ****. The irony of her fishing for apologies from people who dissed her in the media in the 2000s like Sarah Silverman a few months ago when her racist *** has yet to apologize for most of it herself. The definition of absolute overprivileged entitled trash.

Also, not sure why you're bringing Iggy up when I never said I wanted Britney anywhere near her either, let alone being BFFs - and I'm sure Iggy doesn't either considering she doesn't feel the need to mention her name every week like Paris does. (For the record those Iggy tweets were proven false, and even if they weren't they don't compare to the things Paris has said and done but that's beside the point.)

ECmtgRzUYAEWqfM.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2021 at 11:43 AM, Peter Paulin said:

Paris arguably has been speaking out for Britney for at least a couple years now. Always extending kindness and compassion to her (remember the Andy Cohen interview). I don't know, Paris really seems to love her. I kind of wish Britney would at least comment back or acknowledge her (she nearly done dragged her in her court testimony) on Instagram. I wonder why she doesn't seem to care. 

• Love 4
On 12/4/2021 at 11:43 AM, Peter Paulin said:

Paris was always bad influence to Britney. Who knows what kind of friendship (if any) they have or had. 

On 12/4/2021 at 6:54 PM, Pfefferminz said:

"I hope Britney stays as far away as possible because that's not a good influence/genuine person to have around imo."

People seem to forget that Paris brought out, in my opinion, the worst in Britney. She encouraged her to show her v*gina to the paparazzi. Those photos are still available on the internet.

Didn't you see the videos of said photos? Paris tried to help Britney cover herself up.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1