Kind of turns me off how blase Britney is about Paris - no acknowledgement?

I'm sorry, but I think it's hilarious and some of y'all act like you know more about Paris and Britney's relationship than they do. Things happen behind the scenes that we don't know about, so if Britney has kept silent about Paris, it's entirely possible that she knows some sketchy things about her that we don't. Y'all did this a couple weeks ago regarding the Xtina thing too btw. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Like 8
5 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

And you must have missed her *****y reaction at the red carpet 

She gets asked about Britney in literally every single interview. It’s okay that sometimes she can pass on this question especially given she has leeway issued a statement, back when it mattered. 

• Like 2

Why does everything HAVE to be expressed publicly on social media? You’re mad at Britney of all people for not wanting to publicly post private details of her friendships/relationships? I think she deserves more privacy than anyone, especially now.

I hate how social media has made people so reliant and dependent on approval from internet strangers. It’s so sad.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

we dont know if shes been in touch privately.... but yeah it kinda has annoyed me how shes put more energy into thanking Gagas last ditch attempt and then shading Xtina.... when Paris and more importantly MILEY has shown her so much support from the start.

I mean during her testimony she mentioned both them, but not exactly in the best of ways :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

• Like 1
On 12/4/2021 at 11:36 AM, thebritmaster said:

I love omelets :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: But it’s a forum so it’s just a bunch of opinions. If you look hard enough you’ll find someone saying just about anything

What kind of omelette? I usually put spinach and tomato in mine. I love lady gaga’s music 

Britney sees Paris as a fan, a fan she occasionally hangs out with.  It's always been like that. Even back in 2007, there's pap footage of Britney and Paris saying goodbye when leaving a party and Paris is saying 'Love you!' to Britney and Britney's responses were 'Awww'.

• Like 1