Kind of turns me off how blase Britney is about Paris - no acknowledgement?

1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

We literally don't know anything about Britney's personal life. The fact she just posted Oliver Hudson and Kate Hudson wishing a happy birthday is enough reason to confirm that we don't know Britney's real friends, she's very private. Britney and Madonna also don't have any new pictures in like 13 years, but Britney is still talking to her and posting about her every now and then. Paris Hilton doesn't need to lie about that, leave her alone.

Β 

1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

We literally don't know anything about Britney's personal life. The fact she just posted Oliver Hudson and Kate Hudson wishing a happy birthday is enough reason to confirm that we don't know Britney's real friends, she's very private. Britney and Madonna also don't have any new pictures in like 13 years, but Britney is still talking to her and posting about her every now and then. Paris Hilton doesn't need to lie about that, leave her alone.

Β 

6 hours ago, Bigno said:

I still have my doubts about Paris`s motivations. They were not friends, despite the attempts Hilton made to make it look like they were. They went out a couple of times more than a decade ago. More than that, we really don`t know, but being close never seemed to be the case and in court Britney sounded like she was talking about any celeb, not her intimate friend. Acknowledging that I really don`t know, I will say I still think Paris used her for clout and as PR to appear in the news. Who knows.Β 

Didn’t they just hang out last year? And Paris says she texts her , why would she lie that would be VERY weird

• Love 2
7 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Paris uses Britney for clout and they’re not really friends Β :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:Β Britney didn’t believe Paris story about her boarding school. That’s when it became obvious Britney does not really know this personΒ :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: And that’s okayΒ 

Ngl that comment stuck out to me too

Like others have said, I think Paris exaggerates their friendship. But who knows

I do believe Paris is genuine in her love for Britney, but I also do believe that she plays it off making it seem like they are actually close friends, when they probably aren’t. Β Maybe they would’ve been if the conservatorship hadn’t been put into place, but I really think they’re just more of acquaintances. Β Britney saying she was an β€œoutsider” in her testimony tells me they aren’t the close friends Paris makes it seem they are. Β And if she is, by chance, telling the truth and they are besties…Britney very seldom shows any of her peers love on social media…she just recently started doing more stuff like this so who knows if she’ll say something about Paris.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I do believe Paris is genuine in her love for Britney, but I also do believe that she plays it off making it seem like they are actually close friends, when they probably aren’t. Β Maybe they would’ve been if the conservatorship hadn’t been put into place, but I really think they’re just more of acquaintances. Β Britney saying she was an β€œoutsider” in her testimony tells me they aren’t the close friends Paris makes it seem they are. Β And if she is, by chance, telling the truth and they are besties…Britney very seldom shows any of her peers love on social media…she just recently started doing more stuff like this so who knows if she’ll say something about Paris.

She said something along the lines ofΒ 

"How will people ever believe my story, if even I didn't believe Paris when I saw her story on the news?"

Her point wasn't that she's an outsider in Paris' life nor did she necessarily imply it. Her point was that if EVEN Britney didn't believe what she read about Paris, how will anyone believe Britney.Β 

She also specifically said she saw her story online. She didn't say she saw her documentary or on her instagram. This means that it can even be that Britney just saw it from a news outlet, and simply thought it was fake news.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Paris has said in an interview that they talk on the phone & txt, we will never know πŸ’―though I guess.Β  I know Paris's astrology sign is Aquarius and this sign is all about being humanitarian/loyal friends/independentΒ  people of the zodiac So i think Paris was most likely passionate about the human rights side of Britney 's case therefore passionate about her gaining her freedom/independence πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ if one believes in astrology that isπŸ˜‰

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, jokobish said:

Didn’t they just hang out last year? And Paris says she texts her , why would she lie that would be VERY weird

You ask the wrong person, cause I wasn't there and.most likely, nobody in this forum was, hahaha! Jokes aside, according to Britney's testimony, not even the hairstylists was allowed access to her during the pandemic and was still enslaved and all ties with friends.were.severed. According to Paris, she had a chitty chatty candle dinner with Britney on the same summer. Britney may have forgotten this awesome dinner? Ha, I really have no clue. I just think Britney has kept herself, up to this point, kind of distant from the whole "Paris loves Britney" thing, as the op said. She might have reasons. She has acknowledged Gaga and some others loud and clear. Why not Paris? Who knows. I simply speculated with the poor info we have.Β  I guess.time will tell?