Kind of turns me off how blase Britney is about Paris - no acknowledgement?

57 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Paris has always been shady and still comes across as fake/insincere, I've been saying this all along. Paris cares about Paris first and everything she does and says seems calculated and for attention. Whether they are friends or not I hope Britney stays as far away as possible because that's not a good influence/genuine person to have around imo.

"I hope Britney stays as far away as possible because that's not a good influence/genuine person to have around imo."

People seem to forget that Paris brought out, in my opinion, the worst in Britney. She encouraged her to show her v*gina to the paparazzi. Those photos are still available on the internet.

• Like 3

I can't believe I'm reading this right now... now we're coming after Britney for not posting about Paris... but also coming after Paris for being supportive of Britney

I like eggs, might as well add this to the convo cause I feel like I'm reading crazy

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

Like I've written in the past, I've had doubts about Paris' stories about interacting with Britney. If she's really met Britney, how come we haven't seen any photos of them together? Don't tell me that maybe she wanted to respect Britney's privacy when she's openly spoken about their so-called friendship. 

I, like yourself, finds it very interesting that Britney hasn't acknowledge Paris. Could it be because Paris is lying? Bear in mind that Paris and Britney were never close friends. They just hung out and partied for a brief period.

We literally see 1% of her life, just because we haven't seen pics of them together doesn't mean they don't hang out.. Why do fans think that unless it's posted on social media it didn't happen?

26 minutes ago, dran said:

I can't believe I'm reading this right now... now we're coming after Britney for not posting about Paris... but also coming after Paris for being supportive of Britney

I like eggs, might as well add this to the convo cause I feel like I'm reading crazy

I love omelets :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: But it’s a forum so it’s just a bunch of opinions. If you look hard enough you’ll find someone saying just about anything

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

We literally don't know anything about Britney's personal life. The fact she just posted Oliver Hudson and Kate Hudson wishing a happy birthday is enough reason to confirm that we don't know Britney's real friends, she's very private. Britney and Madonna also don't have any new pictures in like 13 years, but Britney is still talking to her and posting about her every now and then. Paris Hilton doesn't need to lie about that, leave her alone.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

You're totally missing the point. Paris used to be really famous at one point. Kim K used to be her assistant. But the tables have turned and Kim is now more famous than Paris ever were. Paris has money, but not the fame she once had.

That was then. Britney has had plenty of time to acknowledge Paris.

To be honest, I think it boils down to Paris sending positivity out at the end of the day. When no one dared to touch Britney's story with a 5 foot pole, she proudly said she loved Britney and that she wished her the best and that she didn't deserve anything happening to her. Christina's 5 reply twitter thread after everyone asked her to say something and Lady Gaga saying talking about it after she's been freed really pales in comparison to me. Britney can think what she wants and mention who she wants. It's her life. I respect Paris for doing the right thing when barely anyone else was doing it. If Paris said all those thing for "fame", then good for her lol. At least she's not trying to get famous by insulting.

Britney's world is a whirlwind right now. Why she's mentioning or not mentioning people really shouldn't be up for discussion. I will say that it's obvious she's mentioning Lady Gaga because Britney's fiancé lifts weights with Gaga's manager. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

"I hope Britney stays as far away as possible because that's not a good influence/genuine person to have around imo."

People seem to forget that Paris brought out, in my opinion, the worst in Britney. She encouraged her to show her v*gina to the paparazzi. Those photos are still available on the internet.

Britney Spears and Paris Hilton - Picture

Britney wanted to let loose and club and she was vilified by the media for it. Paris was a friend who partied with her. I don't like the mentality that's is somehow Paris her "fault" for making Britney do the "wrong thing" lol. 

1. It's not wrong to party.

2. It's deluded to think Britney didn't know about coke, wasn't completely done with the paparazzi and her perfect image and didn't want to party until Paris. She made a reality show where she was smoking pot, ffs lol

If there's ANYTHING to "blame" for Britney's party behaviour it's her disgusting team for milking her until she broke her leg. And then they're even more to blame for not allowing Britney to pioneer her own image. They didn't let her release the music she wanted, they didn't let her do anything she wanted. And then the media didn't allow her to do anything she wanted either. And then it's the paparazzi's fault for trying to film under someone's skirt, and I don't think anyone else should carry the blame for that except for the people that were ready to buy the articles it caused.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Peter Paulin said:

Paris arguably has been speaking out for Britney for at least a couple years now. Always extending kindness and compassion to her (remember the Andy Cohen interview). I don't know, Paris really seems to love her. I kind of wish Britney would at least comment back or acknowledge her (she nearly done dragged her in her court testimony) on Instagram. I wonder why she doesn't seem to care. 

5 hours ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

You literally don't know.  You literally don't know their relationship either, maybe Paris is exaggerating their friendship? It's really non of your business and there are literally people dying in the world. Get a better hobby.

To be honest, his hobbie seems to be the same as yours (and mine) coming here to express an opinion about someone we don´t know.
So maybe instead of judging, if you want to play the game, just be more respectful. :)

• Like 2