Kind of turns me off how blase Britney is about Paris - no acknowledgement?

Paris has always been shady and still comes across as fake/insincere, I've been saying this all along. Paris cares about Paris first and everything she does and says seems calculated and for attention. Whether they are friends or not I hope Britney stays as far away as possible because that's not a good influence/genuine person to have around imo.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Peter Paulin said:

Paris arguably has been speaking out for Britney for at least a couple years now. Always extending kindness and compassion to her (remember the Andy Cohen interview). I don't know, Paris really seems to love her. I kind of wish Britney would at least comment back or acknowledge her (she nearly done dragged her in her court testimony) on Instagram. I wonder why she doesn't seem to care. 

Kind of weird that you’re put off by two other people’s parasocial interactions when you don’t know anything about their real life relationship

• Love 4
1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

yes ! britney spears, cade hudson paris hilton and nicky hilton are friends. paris was at her show once

:queenie_falling_dying_dead: I forgot about the Billy b drag. Did he ever recover after that? He's been quiet which isn't a bad thing I'm just curious 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

yes ! britney spears, cade hudson paris hilton and nicky hilton are friends. paris was at her show once

Cade is not only their friend, he’s Paris, Nicky’s and Kathy’s agent at CAA.

He handles their personal appearances; which probably makes him a lot of commission.

Paris & co. would go to the opening of a toilet seat if they got free publicity.

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

It's kinda really lame how y'all are calling Paris a cloud chaser lol. She's the heiress to one of the wealthiest families in the world. She doesn't really need Britney lol.

But she is tho, her family being rich gets her in those circles but she uses those "relationships" for clout. It's smart but back then it was phony asf but so is the industry.

1fa4f489bbf2b326fb6c65c165d9e7f2a6ff78ee

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Like I've written in the past, I've had doubts about Paris' stories about interacting with Britney. If she's really met Britney, how come we haven't seen any photos of them together? Don't tell me that maybe she wanted to respect Britney's privacy when she's openly spoken about their so-called friendship. 

I, like yourself, finds it very interesting that Britney hasn't acknowledge Paris. Could it be because Paris is lying? Bear in mind that Paris and Britney were never close friends. They just hung out and partied for a brief period.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Like I've written in the past, I've had doubts about Paris' stories about interacting with Britney. If she's really met Britney, how come we haven't seen any photos of them together? Don't tell me that maybe she wanted to respect Britney's privacy when she's openly spoken about their so-called friendship. 

I, like yourself, finds it very interesting that Britney hasn't acknowledge Paris. Could it be because Paris is lying? Bear in mind that Paris and Britney were never close friends. They just hung out and partied for a brief period.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

It's kinda really lame how y'all are calling Paris a clout chaser lol. She's the heiress to one of the wealthiest families in the world. She doesn't really need Britney lol.

You're totally missing the point. Paris used to be really famous at one point. Kim K used to be her assistant. But the tables have turned and Kim is now more famous than Paris ever were. Paris has money, but not the fame she once had.

18 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

And to say that Britney "doesn't care about Paris" just because they might not be as close is such a damn mute point when we know for a fact that team con was isolating her from her celebrity friends

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a158156/spears-family-keep-her-from-lohan/

That was then. Britney has had plenty of time to acknowledge Paris.

• Like 2