Joshua Bassett calls out Olivia Rodrigo for her lies and ruining his life on new 3 track ep.

Joshua Bassett has released a 3 Track EP, let's just say if Taylor swift is Olivia's biggest idol then Joshua Bassett will be the ex that basically revealed Sour was all lies and made up BS, in crisis he revealed Olivia wasn't telling the truth, and exploiting Joshua Bassett's life (he did come out earlier this summer as LGBT [won't imply what spectrum, but that's mainly due to his former co star's fanbase attacking him non stop]), he even said that Olivia messed his life so much, to the point he quit working til he got into a better head space. 

Rumors are He was recasted in High School musical: The series as working with Olivia after her album came out really messed him up mentally to the point arguments kept happening on set and he walked out a lot. 

So Joshua finally tells his side. 

And this should make a few people happy.  

He basically said Sour is a piece of fiction, that they just did a one night stand, but as typical teenage girls create the fantasy of the forever romance when that wasn't on the table to begin with, there was no romance, just a guy needing help and she was the one he was interested for his night of fun. 

5 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I 100% believe this guy. Taylor does the same thing. Her fans literally bully her exes (and their families) yet she watches it happen without saying anything. 

I'm a huge fan of Taylor but this is one of the things I can't stand with her. She should at least tell her fans not to be rude and bullies with her exes, like ok maybe they were ********* but whose ex is not one after breaking up?? 

Anyway, does his music is good at least? 

2 hours ago, theosgrlt said:

I'm a huge fan of Taylor but this is one of the things I can't stand with her. She should at least tell her fans not to be rude and bullies with her exes, like ok maybe they were ********* but whose ex is not one after breaking up?? 

Anyway, does his music is good at least? 

She also encouraged her fans to ‘tell them (Scott and Scooter) how they feel about the masters thing’. They received death threats by the second.

27 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

She also encouraged her fans to ‘tell them (Scott and Scooter) how they feel about the masters thing’. They received death threats by the second.

As a taylor swift fan I do asmit that was not thw right thing to do. However Taylor nor Olivia do NOT have any responsibility over how their fans act. Not sending death threats or sht like that is absolutely  lowest level of common sense. Taylor nor Olivia also cannot stop these kind of fans, they will do it anyway. Young kids need to be taught how to behave in internet that is what needs to happen, Taylor ain't our mother its not her job to school us on how to behave on internet. While that IG story is not the best move shes still not responsible on how other people act, she did not write or encourage anyone send death threats, the problem is on our end, mainly in the stan twitter culture.. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block