Adele said her instagram was taken away from her

2 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

Hasn’t she hopped on to do lives a few times recently? I guess her team has to be there or something for that.

The music business industry is shady…

Her lives are scheduled/planned.  They're never out and about like some other celebs do.  It's typical corporate shady boringness lol.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I understand that management was important at a time where artists could be exclusive and hide their **** but now everything's on social media. Adele should be able to post whatever she wants because all our **** is on the internet now and no one really cares except for trolls.

While I am 100% not siding with “the industry” the one thing we don’t know are her contracts and fine print. 

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

I understand that management was important at a time where artists could be exclusive and hide their **** but now everything's on social media. Adele should be able to post whatever she wants because all our **** is on the internet now and no one really cares except for trolls.

the thing is artists should have an official, brand account, and just have a personal account for themselves, maybe make it private or whatever

I doubt she doesn't have a private one though

• Like 1

When will people wake up? All of the celebrities are controlled to a great extent. The bigger you are the more controlled you become. A good example could be Taylor Swift. Everything she does or says is planned and calculated. Her political affiliation, her Netflix docu. Everything is handed down to her. She plays it like as if they are her own ideas. If the celebs play the game on controllers rules, they gain certain action space, but not much. If not their careers are ruined, media turn against them like they did to Britney. Britney woke up to the corrupt system and said no (remember when she said I no longer practice Kabalah). Not long after her life became hell. They control celebs, celebs control public's attention, then via celebs public is controlled. Celebs are not the only way of controlling people of course, but they are important components of the system. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block