Jump to content

Little Mix perform "Between Us" for the first time since announcing Hiatus


Slayer

Recommended Posts

  • Content Curators

Aww I got emotional at the end with Jade.

Loved this performance they all sounded and looked amazing. 

Perrie is stunning. I am excited for the future for them. I'll miss hearing them live though, their voices are magical together.

Loved when Jade sang nothing comes between us  at 2:07 and looks at both Perrie and Leigh Anne :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:  so touching, Jade really made this performance special.

  • Love 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Link to comment

What a beautiful and touching performance. These girls are three adorable dolls. The emotion in their voices, especially Jade's, got me from the first word.

Indeed, Jade looked so sad, it broke my little heart :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

The tour will be so epic and emotional. I wish they made a world tour to be able too see them at least once. Let's hope they will release  a video of the concert for the worldwide fans.

 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
35 minutes ago, CindyDoNotPeeOnMe said:

I do not care :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: this is Britney Spears forum :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I know you find it hard to understand things, but this is a pop culture forum and this is the MUSIC NEWS forum.

You've been banned SO many times, dupe accounts are not allowed especially when you told me to kill myself, so bye!

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I know you find it hard to understand things, but this is a pop culture forum and this is the MUSIC NEWS forum.

You've been banned SO many times, dupe accounts are not allowed especially when you told me to kill myself, so bye!

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I’m so sorry they did that! You’re amazing and your posts always make my day. As Little Mix said “throw em in the trash! It ain’t your problem if they don’t know how to act.”

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, I just want more!! said:

I’m so sorry they did that! You’re amazing and your posts always make my day. As Little Mix said “throw em in the trash! It ain’t your problem if they don’t know how to act.”

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

You're so sweet, thank you so much :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I'm not having a person who's told me to kill myself multiple times and say that I should 'contract covid and die' be on this forum.

I've definitely took out the trash :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I wanted to enjoy this since it's such a GOOD, good song... But the vocals were kinda weak at parts, they seemed hesitant or something (except mostly for Perri). This should be a celebration, though. Very few acts have a constant grow from beginning to "end", and they ended on a high note.

Yeah their vocals were not as perfect as they usually are but they had to film this performance a couple of times as they kept crying.

I think the last half was extremely strong. 

I'm glad they are ending after a successful year and like you said on a high!

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Yeah their vocals were not as perfect as they usually are but they had to film this performance a couple of times as they kept crying.

I think the last half was extremely strong. 

I'm glad they are ending after a successful year and like you said on a high!

They had to film the performance a couple of times?! See, something was going on... Or maybe they do that as usual? And how do you know so much?? We don't usually get that type of info about Britney.

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...